Managing procurement auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1989-1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2006.
"Procurement When Price and Quality Matter,"
06-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2007. "Procurement when Price and Quality Matter," CEPR Discussion Papers 6082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2010. "Procurement when Price and Quality Matter," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/99378, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2011. "Franchise bidding, regulation and investment costs," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 37-58, March.
- J. Todd Swarthout & Jason Shachat, 2004. "The performance of reverse auctions versus request for quotes when procuring goods with quality differences," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 255, Econometric Society.
- Thomas Greve & Michael G. Pollitt Author-X-Name-First Michael, . "Network Procurement Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1347, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2007. "Was Chadwick right?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 121-137, March.
- Kenju Akai & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2009. "Auctions for Public Construction with Corner-cutting," ISER Discussion Paper 0740r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2010.
- Espinola-Arredondo, Ana, 2008. "Green auctions: A biodiversity study of mechanism design with externalities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 175-183, September.
- Lea Cassar, 2014. "Optimal contracting with endogenous project mission," ECON - Working Papers 150, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003.
"Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods,"
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003. "Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-15, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Apr 2009.
- James T. Swarthout & Jason Shachat, 2004. "Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 629, Econometric Society.
- Thomas Greve, 2011. "Multidimensional procurement auctions with unknown weights," Discussion Papers 11-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2005. "Optimal Procurement When Both Price and Quality Matter," CEPR Discussion Papers 5276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Federico Dini & Roberto Zampino, 2008. "Bidding for Complex Projects: Evidence From the Acquisitions of IT Services," Working Papers 2008.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Reiss, J. Philipp & Schöndube Jens Robert, 2007.
"First-Price Equilibrium and Revenue Equivalence in a Sequential Procurement Auction Model,"
003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- J. Reiß & Jens Schöndube, 2010. "First-price equilibrium and revenue equivalence in a sequential procurement auction model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 99-141, April.
- Yim, Andrew, 2010. "Quality Cost and Failure Risk in the Choice of Single versus Multiple Sourcing," MPRA Paper 27858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.