Managing procurement auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1989-1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Reiß & Jens Schöndube, 2010.
"First-price equilibrium and revenue equivalence in a sequential procurement auction model,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 99-141, April.
- Reiss, J. Philipp & Schöndube Jens Robert, 2007. "First-Price Equilibrium and Revenue Equivalence in a Sequential Procurement Auction Model," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2006.
"Procurement When Price and Quality Matter,"
06-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2010. "Procurement when Price and Quality Matter," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/99378, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2007. "Procurement when Price and Quality Matter," CEPR Discussion Papers 6082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James T. Swarthout & Jason Shachat, 2004.
"Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
629, Econometric Society.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003. "Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-15, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Apr 2009.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2003. "Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods," Experimental 0310004, EconWPA.
- J. Todd Swarthout & Jason Shachat, 2004. "The performance of reverse auctions versus request for quotes when procuring goods with quality differences," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 255, Econometric Society.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Federico Dini & Roberto Zampino, 2008. "Bidding for Complex Projects: Evidence From the Acquisitions of IT Services," Working Papers 2008.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kenju Akai & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2009. "Auctions for Public Construction with Corner-cutting," ISER Discussion Paper 0740r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2010.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2011. "Franchise bidding, regulation and investment costs," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 37-58, March.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2005. "Optimal Procurement When Both Price and Quality Matter," CEPR Discussion Papers 5276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Greve, 2011. "Multidimensional procurement auctions with unknown weights," Discussion Papers 11-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Espinola-Arredondo, Ana, 2008. "Green auctions: A biodiversity study of mechanism design with externalities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 175-183, September.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2007. "Was Chadwick right?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 121-137, March.
- Yim, Andrew, 2010. "Quality Cost and Failure Risk in the Choice of Single versus Multiple Sourcing," MPRA Paper 27858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.