The economics of gateway technologies and network evolution: Lessons from electricity supply history
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio M. Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2002.
"One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries,"
0205001, EconWPA, revised 04 Oct 2002.
- Fabio Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 301-322.
- Manenti, Fabio M. & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 136, Royal Economic Society.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0068, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," series 0004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Jan 2002.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "The dynamics of technological change in UK retail banking services: An evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The dynamic implications of increasing returns: Technological change and path dependent inefficiency," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 733-752, October.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09j0h0ji242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon, Herbert A, 1993.
"Altruism and Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 156-61, May.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012.
"Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012. "Determinants of renewable energy innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Sciences Po publications 2012-05, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: Environmental Policies vs. Market Regulation," Working Papers 201204, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1996.
"Do converters facilitate the transition to a new incompatible technology? A dynamic analysis of converters,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 825-835, October.
- Choi, J.P., 1994. "Do Converters Facilitate the Transition to a New Incompatible Technology?: A Dynamic Analysis of Converters," Discussion Papers 1994_04, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Fontana, 2000. "Determinants of Innovation and Competition of Component System Technologies in the Local Area Network Industry," KITeS Working Papers 117, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2000.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Productivity growth prospects and the new economy in historical perspective," Economic History 0502005, EconWPA.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"Mapping technological trajectories as patent citation networks. An application to data communication standards,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 311-336.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Mapping Technological Trajectories as Patent Citation Networks. An application to Data Communication Standards," SPRU Working Paper Series 166, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Blankart, Charles B. & Knieps, Gunter, 1995. "Market-oriented open network provision," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 283-296, September.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Technological Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200305, University of Turin.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1996. "Standardization and experimentation: Ex ante vs. ex post standardization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 273-290, September.
- Thomas Lyon & Nathan Wilson, 2012. "Capture or contract? The early years of electric utility regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 225-241, December.
- Schoder, Detlef, 2000. "Forecasting the success of telecommunication services in the presence of network effects," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-200, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.