An Analysis of Personal Financial Literacy Among College Students
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 7 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013.
"The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence,"
CeRP Working Papers
134, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2014. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-44, March.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Jones, Jonathan D. & Nigro, Peter J., 1998. "Mutual fund shareholders: characteristics, investor knowledge, and sources of information," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 301-316.
- Forbes, James & Kara, S. Murat, 2010. "Confidence mediates how investment knowledge influences investing self-efficacy," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 435-443, June.
- Kelly Edmiston & Mary Gillett Fisher, 2006. "Financial education at the workplace: evidence from a survey of Federal Reserve Bank employees," Community Affairs Research Working Paper 2006-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- M. A. Milioli & L. Poletti & B. Ronchini, 2011. "L’educazione finanziaria degli studenti universitari: misurazione e analisi delle determinanti," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EF01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Shahnaz Nayebzadeh & Marzieh Kalantari Taft & Mohammad Mir Mohammadi Sadrabadi, 2013. "The Study of University Professors' Financial Literacy," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 111-117, July.
- Sharon Danes & Katherine Brewton, 2014. "The Role of Learning Context in High School Students’ Financial Knowledge and Behavior Acquisition," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 81-94, March.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan & Carlo, Rozita & D’souza, Rachel, 2010. "Financial Prudence among Youth," MPRA Paper 22450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhtar, Muhammad Naeem & Rehman, Kashif-Ur- & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran, 2010. "Determinants of short term invetment decision making," MPRA Paper 40678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Angela C. Lyons, 2007. "Credit Practices and Financial Education Needs of Midwest College Students," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-23, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Jing Jian Xiao & Joyce Serido & Soyeon Shim, 2010. "Financial Education, Financial Knowledge and Risky Credit Behavior of College Students," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-05, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Cliff Robb, 2011. "Financial Knowledge and Credit Card Behavior of College Students," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 690-698, December.
- B. Ronchini & G. Tagliavini, 2010. "Sviluppo di competenze, di attenzione e di atteggiamenti prudenziali nei programmi di educazione finanziaria," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EF01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Veneta Sotiropoulos & Alain d’Astous, 2013. "Attitudinal, Self-Efficacy, and Social Norms Determinants of Young Consumers’ Propensity to Overspend on Credit Cards," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 179-196, June.
- Trent Maurer & Sun-A Lee, 2011. "Financial Education With College Students: Comparing Peer-Led and Traditional Classroom Instruction," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 680-689, December.
- Adam Hancock & Bryce Jorgensen & Melvin Swanson, 2013. "College Students and Credit Card Use: The Role of Parents, Work Experience, Financial Knowledge, and Credit Card Attitudes," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 369-381, December.
- Marinos Stefanitsis & Irene Fafaliou & Joseph Hassid, 2013. "Similarities and Differences between Households’ and SME’s Financial Knowledge and Behaviour: A Greek Survey," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 63(1-2), pages 7-30, June.
- Andrew Worthington, 2008. "Knowledge and Perceptions of Superannuation in Australia," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 349-368, September.
- Lynne Borden & Sun-A Lee & Joyce Serido & Dawn Collins, 2008. "Changing College Students’ Financial Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behavior through Seminar Participation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Wobker, Inga & Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco & Kenning, Peter & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2012. "What do people know about the economy? A test of minimal economic knowledge in Germany," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/12, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.