An analysis of the tradeoff between tax deferred earnings in iras and preferential capital gains
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randolph, William Lewis, 1994. "The impact of mutual fund distributions on after-tax returns," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 127-141.
- Horan, Stephen M. & Peterson, Jeffrey H. & McLeod, Robert, 1997. "An analysis of nondeductible IRA contributions and Roth IRA conversions," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 243-256.
- Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Panyagometh, Kamphol, 2001. "Variable annuities versus mutual funds: a Monte-Carlo analysis of the options," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 145-161.
- Krishnan, V. Sivarama & Lawrence, Shari, 2001. "Analysis of investment choices for retirement: a new approach and perspective," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 75-86.
- Daniel Bergstresser & James Poterba, 2002.
"Asset Allocation and Asset Location: Household Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances,"
NBER Working Papers
9268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstresser, Daniel & Poterba, James, 2004. "Asset allocation and asset location: household evidence from the survey of consumer finances," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1893-1915, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.