Market depth and order size1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 2 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Ehrenstein & F. Westerhoff & D. Stauffer, 2005.
"Tobin tax and market depth,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 213-218.
- Alvaro Escribano & Roberto Pascual, 2006. "Asymmetries in bid and ask responses to innovations in the trading process," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 913-946, January.
- Pascual, Roberto & Escribano, Alvaro & Tapia, Mikel, 2004.
"Adverse selection costs, trading activity and price discovery in the NYSE: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-128, January.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pascual, Roberto & Tapia, Mikel, 2004. "Adverse selection costs, trading activity and price discovery in the NYSE: An empirical analysis," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/2571, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Wyart, Matthieu & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2007. "Self-referential behaviour, overreaction and conventions in financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Roberto Pascual & Bartolomé Pascual-Fuste & Francisco Climent, 2001.
"Cross-listing, Price Discovery and the Informativeness of the Trading Process,"
Business Economics Working Papers
wb014511, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Pascual, Roberto & Pascual-Fuster, Bartolome & Climent, Francisco, 2006. "Cross-listing, price discovery and the informativeness of the trading process," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 144-161, May.
- Bartolomé Pascual-Fuster & Francisco Climent & Roberto Pascual, 2003. "Cross-Listing, Price Discovery And The Informativeness Of The Trading Process," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Schoeneborn, Torsten & Schied, Alexander, 2007. "Liquidation in the Face of Adversity: Stealth Vs. Sunshine Trading, Predatory Trading Vs. Liquidity Provision," MPRA Paper 5548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Louis & Firth, Michael & Leung, T.Y. & Rui, Oliver, 2006. "The effects of insider trading on liquidity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 467-483, November.
- Sornette, Didier & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2006. "Importance of positive feedbacks and overconfidence in a self-fulfilling Ising model of financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(2), pages 704-726.
- Gyarmati, Ákos & Lublóy, Ágnes & Váradi, Kata, 2012. "The Budapest liquidity measure and the price impact function," MPRA Paper 40339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Jeannin & Giulia Iori & David Samuel, 2008.
"Modeling stock pinning,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(8), pages 823-831.
- Ozsoylev, Han N. & Takayama, Shino, 2010.
"Price, trade size, and information revelation in multi-period securities markets,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 49-76, February.
- Han N. Ozsoylev & Shino Takayama, 2005. "Price, Trade Size, and Information Revelation in Multi-Period Securities Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 2005-FE-10, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Shino Takayama & Han Ozsoylev, 2005. "Price, Trade Size, and Information Revelation in Multi-Period Securities Markets," Finance 0510031, EconWPA.
- Han N. Ozsoylev & Shino Takayama, 2005. "Price, Trade Size, and Information Revelation in Multi-Period Securities Markets," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe10, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Oehler, Andreas & Häcker, Mirko, 2003. "Kurseinfluss mittlerer und großer Transaktionen am deutschen Aktienmarkt," Discussion Papers 20, University of Bamberg, Chair of Finance.
- Didier Sornette & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2005. "Importance of Positive Feedbacks and Over-confidence in a Self-Fulfilling Ising Model of Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0503607, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2005.
- Berry-Stölzle, Thomas R., 2008. "The impact of illiquidity on the asset management of insurance companies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-14, August.
- David Abad & Antonio Rubia, 2004. "Estimating The Probability Of Informed Trading: Further Evidence From An Order-Driven Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-38, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Richard W. Kopcke & Francis M. Vitagliano & Zhenya S. Karamcheva, 2009. "Fees and Trading Costs of Equity Mutual Funds in 401(k) Plans and Potential Savings from ETFS and Commingled Trusts," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2009-27, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2009.
- Hall, Anthony D. & Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2007. "Modelling the buy and sell intensity in a limit order book market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 249-286, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.