Big Players and Herding in Asset Markets: The Case of the Russian Ruble
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Komlos & Marc Flandreau, 2005. "Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy," Sciences Po publications nÂ°5199, Sciences Po.
- Mulligan, Robert F. & Koppl, Roger, 2011. "Monetary policy regimes in macroeconomic data: An application of fractal analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 201-211, May.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Urbansky, Björn, 2012. "Order, displacements and recurring financial crises," Working Papers 108, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Mulligan, Robert F. & Lombardo, Gary A., 2004. "Maritime businesses: volatile stock prices and market valuation inefficiencies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 321-336, May.
- Koppl, Roger G., 1996. "It is high time we take our ignorance more seriously," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 259-272.
- Roger Koppl & William Butos, 2001. "Confidence in Keynes and Hayek: Reply to Burczak," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 81-86.
- Kang Yong Tan & Prasanna Gai, 2004.
"Good Housekeeping? Reputation, Fixed Exchange Rates, and the 'Original Sin' Problem,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
446, Econometric Society.
- Prasanna Gai & Kang-yong Tan, 2004. "Good Housekeeping? Reputation, Fixed Exchange Rates, and the 'Original Sin' Problem," Working Papers 082004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Koppl, Roger & Whitman, Douglas Glen, 2004. "Rational-choice hermeneutics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 295-317, November.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2003. "Target Zones in History and Theory : Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment, 1896-1914," Sciences Po publications nÂ°2003-18, Sciences Po.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2005.
"Target Zones in Theory and History: Credibility, Efficiency, and Policy Autonomy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2006. "Target zones in theory and history: Credibility, efficiency, and policy autonomy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1979-1995, November.
- David Howden, 2010. "Knowledge shifts and the business cycle: When boom turns to bust," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 165-182, June.
- Theodore Burczak, 2001. "Profit Expectations and Confidence: Some unresolved issues in the Austrian/Post-Keynesian debate," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 59-80.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2004. "Fractal analysis of highly volatile markets: an application to technology equities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Mário Gómez, 2009. "Risk, Uncertainty and Expectation as language game categories: - what we can still learn from Keynes," Working Papers 2009/14, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Adam Smith & Richard Wagner & Bruce Yandle, 2011. "A theory of entangled political economy, with application to TARP and NRA," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 45-66, July.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2001. "How to Run a Target Zone? Age Old Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 556, CESifo Group Munich.
- Philipp Bagus, 2008. "Monetary policy as bad medicine: The volatile relationship between business cycles and asset prices," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 283-300, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.