Height and income: A new method for the estimation of historical national income series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2011.
"The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-480, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations," Discussion Papers 10-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2010. "The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Moradi, Alexander, 2010.
"Nutritional status and economic development in sub-Saharan Africa, 1950-1980,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 16-29, March.
- Alexander Moradi, 2006. "Nutritional status and economic development in sub-Saharan Africa, 1950-1980," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-046, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Tim Leunig, 1996.
"Did smallpox reduce height?: stature and the standard of living in London, 1770-1873,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
497, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Timothy Leunig, 1996. "Did smallpox reduce height? Stature and the standard of living in London, 1770-1873," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 49(3), pages 541-560, 08.
- Richard H. Steckel, 1999. "Industrialization and Health in Historical Perspective," NBER Historical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bassino, Jean-Pascal, 2006. "Inequality in Japan (1892-1941): Physical stature, income, and health," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 62-88, January.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2003. "Heights, calories and welfare: a new perspective on Italian industrialization, 1854-1913," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 289-308, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.