The emergence of wage labor in early modern England
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 18 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-98, April.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2007.
"Smithian Growth through Creative Organization,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2007-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 981, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, 2006. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-158, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne Winter, 2005. "Divided interests, divided migrants. The rationales of policies regarding labour mobility in Western Europe, c.1550-1914," Economic History Working Papers 22476, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.