Multicriteria analysis: survey and new directions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eun-Sung Chung & Kil Lee, 2009. "Identification of Spatial Ranking of Hydrological Vulnerability Using Multi-Criteria Decision Making Techniques: Case Study of Korea," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 23(12), pages 2395-2416, September.
- Vetschera, Rudolf, 1992. "Estimating preference cones from discrete choices: Computational techniques and experiences," Discussion Papers, Series 1 259, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 2003. "A method for choosing from among alternative transportation projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 194-203, October.
- Al-Rashdan, Dina & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Dean, Angela & Al-Shemmeri, Tarik, 1999. "Environmental impact assessment and ranking the environmental projects in Jordan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 30-45, October.
- Srinivas, Morapakala, 2011. "Domestic solar hot water systems: Developments, evaluations and essentials for “viability” with a special reference to India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3850-3861.
- A.P. Wierzbicki, 1998. "Reference Point Methods in Vector Optimization and Decision Support," Working Papers ir98017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz, 2009. "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2560-2573, August.
- Marco Migliore & Salvatore Amoroso & Valeria Cardaci & Mario Catalano, 2011. "The role of passenger modal shift nodes in the interaction between land use and transport system," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1606, European Regional Science Association.
- Georgios A. Thanos & Michalis Gr. Vrachopoulos & Maria K. Koukou & Andreas P. Kakouris & Alexandros Koulis & Athanasios Thanos, 2012. "Residence site selection in urban and rural areas in Greece: a multiple-criteria decision analysis approach," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 36-51.
- Jean Kamdjoug & Philippe Lenca & Jean-Pierre Barthélemy, 2007. "Assessment of actions in a multi-actor and multicriteria framework: application to the refunding of microfinance institutions," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 213-227, March.
- Safer, Hershel M. & Orlin, James B., 1953-, 1995. "Fast approximation schemes for multi-criteria combinatorial optimization," Working papers 3756-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan, 1997. "Computer aided decision support system for water strategic planning in Jordan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 455-472, November.
- Kim, Soung Hie & Ahn, Byeong Seok, 1999. "Interactive group decision making procedure under incomplete information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 498-507, August.
- Zhang, Weihua & Reimann, Marc, 2014. "A simple augmented ∊-constraint method for multi-objective mathematical integer programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 15-24.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.