Multicriteria analysis: survey and new directions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eun-Sung Chung & Kil Lee, 2009. "Identification of Spatial Ranking of Hydrological Vulnerability Using Multi-Criteria Decision Making Techniques: Case Study of Korea," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 23(12), pages 2395-2416, September.
- Georgios A. Thanos & Michalis Gr. Vrachopoulos & Maria K. Koukou & Andreas P. Kakouris & Alexandros Koulis & Athanasios Thanos, 2012. "Residence site selection in urban and rural areas in Greece: a multiple-criteria decision analysis approach," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 36-51.
- Jean Kamdjoug & Philippe Lenca & Jean-Pierre Barthélemy, 2007. "Assessment of actions in a multi-actor and multicriteria framework: application to the refunding of microfinance institutions," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 213-227, March.
- Al-Rashdan, Dina & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Dean, Angela & Al-Shemmeri, Tarik, 1999. "Environmental impact assessment and ranking the environmental projects in Jordan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 30-45, October.
- Vetschera, Rudolf, 1992. "Estimating preference cones from discrete choices: Computational techniques and experiences," Discussion Papers, Series 1 259, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz, 2009. "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2560-2573, August.
- Safer, Hershel M. & Orlin, James B., 1953-, 1995. "Fast approximation schemes for multi-criteria combinatorial optimization," Working papers 3756-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Marco Migliore & Salvatore Amoroso & Valeria Cardaci & Mario Catalano, 2011. "The role of passenger modal shift nodes in the interaction between land use and transport system," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1606, European Regional Science Association.
- Srinivas, Morapakala, 2011. "Domestic solar hot water systems: Developments, evaluations and essentials for “viability” with a special reference to India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3850-3861.
- Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan, 1997. "Computer aided decision support system for water strategic planning in Jordan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 455-472, November.
- A.P. Wierzbicki, 1998. "Reference Point Methods in Vector Optimization and Decision Support," Working Papers ir98017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Kim, Soung Hie & Ahn, Byeong Seok, 1999. "Interactive group decision making procedure under incomplete information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 498-507, August.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 2003. "A method for choosing from among alternative transportation projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 194-203, October.
- Zhang, Weihua & Reimann, Marc, 2014. "A simple augmented ∊-constraint method for multi-objective mathematical integer programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 15-24.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.