Tabu search for the multilevel generalized assignment problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barcia, Paulo & Jornsten, Kurt, 1990. "Improved Lagrangean decomposition: An application to the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 84-92, May.
- Manuel Laguna & Fred Glover, 1993. "Bandwidth Packing: A Tabu Search Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 492-500, April.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- Freville, Arnaud, 2004. "The multidimensional 0-1 knapsack problem: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 1-21, May.
- Amini, Mohammad M. & Racer, Michael & Ghandforoush, Parviz, 1998. "Heuristic sensitivity analysis in a combinatoric environment: An exposition and case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 604-617, August.
- Osorio, Maria A. & Laguna, Manuel, 2003. "Logic cuts for multilevel generalized assignment problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 238-246, November.
- Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Rafael Martí & Manuel Laguna, 2001. "Assigning proctors to exams with scatter search," Economics Working Papers 534, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Daniel Serra, 1998. "Adaptive approach heuristics for the generalized assignment problem," Economics Working Papers 288, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Samir A. Abass, 2012. "0-1 integer interval number programming approach for the multilevel generalized assignment problem," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(9), pages 326-329.
- Pentico, David W., 2007. "Assignment problems: A golden anniversary survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 774-793, January.
- Zäpfel, Günther & Bögl, Michael, 2012. "Two heuristic solution concepts for the vehicle selection problem in line haul transports," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 448-458.
- Sexton, Randall S. & Alidaee, Bahram & Dorsey, Robert E. & Johnson, John D., 1998. "Global optimization for artificial neural networks: A tabu search application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 570-584, April.
- Talla Nobibon, Fabrice & Leus, Roel & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2011. "Optimization models for targeted offers in direct marketing: Exact and heuristic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 670-683, May.
- Mattfeld, D. C. & Kopfer, H., 2003. "Terminal operations management in vehicle transshipment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 435-452, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.