A heuristic for dynamic multi-item multi-level capacitated lotsizing for general product structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 75 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 1996. "Mixed integer programming model formulations for dynamic multi-item multi-level capacitated lotsizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 561-581, November.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008.
"A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010. "A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Kolisch, R., 2000. "Integration of assembly and fabrication for make-to-order production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 287-306, December.
- Drexl, Andreas & Haase, Knut, 1995. "Proportional lotsizing and scheduling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 73-87, June.
- Kuhn, Heinrich, 1997. "A dynamic lot sizing model with exponential machine breakdowns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 514-536, August.
- Ozdamar, Linet & Birbil, Sevket Ilker, 1998. "Hybrid heuristics for the capacitated lot sizing and loading problem with setup times and overtime decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 525-547, November.
- Sahling, Florian & Buschkühl, Lisbeth & Tempelmeier, Horst & Helber, Stefan, 2008. "Solving a Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problem with Multi-Period Setup Carry-Over via a Fix-and-Optimize Heuristic," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-400, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Segerstedt, Anders, 1996. "A capacity-constrained multi-level inventory and production control problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 449-461, August.
- Dellaert, N. P. & Jeunet, J., 2003. "Randomized multi-level lot-sizing heuristics for general product structures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 211-228, July.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Xu, Gang, 1998. "Aggregate scheduling and network solving of multi-stage and multi-item manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 52-65, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.