Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 74 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burkey, M.L. & Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H.A., 2012. "A location-based comparison of health care services in four U.S. states with efficiency and equity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 157-163.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 1997. "On the lexicographic minimax approach to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 566-585, August.
- Perugia, Alessandro & Moccia, Luigi & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "Designing a home-to-work bus service in a metropolitan area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1710-1726.
- Michael P. Johnson & Arthur P. Hurter, 1997. "An Optimization Model for Location of Subsidized Housing in Metropolitan Areas," JCPR Working Papers 12, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Alfredo Marín & Stefan Nickel & Sebastian Velten, 2010. "An extended covering model for flexible discrete and equity location problems," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 125-163, February.
- Maria Bruni & Domenico Conforti & Nicola Sicilia & Sandro Trotta, 2006. "A new organ transplantation location–allocation policy: a case study of Italy," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 125-142, May.
- Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi & Hulliger, Beat, 2014. "The Quintile Share Ratio in location analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 166-174.
- Giannikos, Ioannis, 1998. "A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 333-342, January.
- Huang, Michael & Smilowitz, Karen & Balcik, Burcu, 2012. "Models for relief routing: Equity, efficiency and efficacy," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-18.
- Alçada-Almeida, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John, 2009. "A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 111-120, June.
- Mandell, Marvin B. & Becker, Les R., 1996. "A model for locating automatic external defibrillators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Panagiotis Mitropoulos & Ioannis Mitropoulos & Ioannis Giannikos & Aris Sissouras, 2006. "A biobjective model for the locational planning of hospitals and health centers," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-179, May.
- Tammy Drezner & Zvi Drezner, 2007. "Equity Models in Planar Location," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Avella, P. & Benati, S. & Canovas Martinez, L. & Dalby, K. & Di Girolamo, D. & Dimitrijevic, B. & Ghiani, G. & Giannikos, I. & Guttmann, N. & Hultberg, T. H. & Fliege, J. & Marin, A. & Munoz Marquez, , 1998. "Some personal views on the current state and the future of locational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 269-287, January.
- Kostreva, Michael M. & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam, 2004. "Equitable aggregations and multiple criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 362-377, October.
- Marín, Alfredo, 2011. "The discrete facility location problem with balanced allocation of customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 27-38, April.
- Cruz Lopez-de-los-Mozos, M. & Mesa, Juan A., 2001. "The maximum absolute deviation measure in location problems on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 184-194, November.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 2000. "Inequality measures and equitable approaches to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 374-391, April.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Michael Johnson & David Turcotte & Felicia Sullivan, 2010. "What Foreclosed Homes Should a Municipality Purchase to Stabilize Vulnerable Neighborhoods?," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 363-388, September.
- Boffey, Brian & Galvao, Roberto & Espejo, Luis, 2007. "A review of congestion models in the location of facilities with immobile servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 643-662, May.
- Santos Peñate, D.R. & Suárez-Vega, R. & Dorta González, P., 2001. "Un modelo de decisión multicriterio para la localización de centros de tratamiento de residuos," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 163-182, Abril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.