Multiobjective transportation network design and routing problems: Taxonomy and annotation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 65 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Granat, Janusz & Guerriero, Francesca, 2003. "The interactive analysis of the multicriteria shortest path problem by the reference point method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 103-118, November.
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Perny, Patrice & Spanjaard, Olivier, 2005. "A preference-based approach to spanning trees and shortest paths problems***," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 584-601, May.
- Hamacher, Horst W. & Pedersen, Christian Roed & Ruzika, Stefan, 2007. "Multiple objective minimum cost flow problems: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1404-1422, February.
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Curtin, Kevin M. & Biba, Steve, 2011. "The Transit Route Arc-Node Service Maximization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 46-56, January.
- Xie, Chi & Travis Waller, S., 2012. "Parametric search and problem decomposition for approximating Pareto-optimal paths," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1043-1067.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Chi Xie, 2011. "The Pareto-optimal Solution Set of the Equilibrium Network Design Problem with Multiple Commensurate Objectives," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 727-751, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.