Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 40 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romero-Morales, Dolores & Carrizosa, Emilio & Conde, Eduardo, 1997. "Semi-obnoxious location models: A global optimization approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 295-301, October.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Andrea Genovese & Antonino Sgalambro, 2010. "An Agent-Based framework for modeling and solving location problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 81-96, July.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Carrizosa, Emilio & Conde, Eduardo, 2002. "A fractional model for locating semi-desirable facilities on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 67-80, January.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Thomas, Peter & Chan, Yupo & Lehmkuhl, Lee & Nixon, William, 2002. "Obnoxious-facility location and data-envelopment analysis: A combined distance-based formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 495-514, September.
- Campbell, James F. & Langevin, André, 1995. "Operations management for urban snow removal and disposal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 359-370, September.
- Caballero, Rafael & Gonzalez, Mercedes & Guerrero, Flor M & Molina, Julian & Paralera, Concepcion, 2007. "Solving a multiobjective location routing problem with a metaheuristic based on tabu search. Application to a real case in Andalusia," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1751-1763, March.
- Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Tralhão, Lino & Alçada-Almeida, Luís, 2012. "A bi-objective modeling approach applied to an urban semi-desirable facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 203-213.
- Alçada-Almeida, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John, 2009. "A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 111-120, June.
- Munoz-Perez, Jose & Saameno-Rodriguez, Juan Jose, 1999. "Location of an undesirable facility in a polygonal region with forbidden zones," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 372-379, April.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Interactions between operational research and environmental management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-243, September.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Metev, Boyan, 1995. "Use of reference points for solving MONLP problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 193-203, January.
- Bilal Farhan & Alan Murray, 2006. "Distance decay and coverage in facility location planning," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 279-295, June.
- Brimberg, Jack & Juel, Henrik, 1998. "A bicriteria model for locating a semi-desirable facility in the plane," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 144-151, April.
- Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan, 2003. "The bicriterion semi-obnoxious location (BSL) problem solved by an [epsilon]-approximation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 517-528, May.
- Rennen, G., 2008. "Subset Selection from Large Datasets for Kriging Modeling," Discussion Paper 2008-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2011. "Parallel algorithms for continuous multifacility competitive location problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 557-573, August.
- Kevin Curtin & Richard Church, 2007. "Optimal dispersion and central places," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 167-187, June.
- Santos Peñate, D.R. & Suárez-Vega, R. & Dorta González, P., 2001. "Un modelo de decisión multicriterio para la localización de centros de tratamiento de residuos," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 163-182, Abril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.