Elasticities of substitution and export demands in a world trade model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 4 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2009. "Is the Armington Elasticity Really Constant across Importers?," MPRA Paper 15954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Havrila, Inka & Gunawardana, Pemasiri, 2006. "Determinants of Export Supply of the Australian Textiles Industry," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(1-2), pages 45-59, March/Sep.
- Alejandro Nin, 1994. "Los modelos de flujos de comercio. Una aplicación en el caso de los lácteos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0994, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Helliwell, John F. & Padmore, Tim, 1985.
"Empirical studies of macroeconomic interdependence,"
Handbook of International Economics,
in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1107-1151
- John F. Helliwell & Tim Padmore, 1985. "Empirical Studies of Macroeconomic Interdependence," NBER Working Papers 1021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Busse, Matthias & Huth, Matthias & Koopmann, Georg, 2000. "Preferential trade agreements : the case of EU-Mexico," HWWA Discussion Papers 103, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- M. Clerc & V. Marcus, 2009. "Price elasticity of household fuel comsumption," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2009-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Matthieu Crozet & Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 2004.
"Trade Performances, Product Quality Perceptions, and the Estimation of Trade Price Elasticities,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 108-129, 02.
- Matthieu Crozet & Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 2004. "Trade performances, product quality perceptions and the estimation of trade price-elasticities," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096826, HAL.
- Lächler, Ulrich, 1984. "The elasticity of substitution between imported and domestically produced goods in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 200, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bert G. Hickman & Yoshimi Kuroda & Lawrence J. Lau, 1977. "The Pacific Basin in World Trade: Part III, An Analysis of Changing Trade Patterns, 1955-1975," NBER Working Papers 0192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eruygur, H. Ozan & Cakmak, Erol H., 2005. "trade implications of extending the turkey-eu customs union agreement to agricultural products," MPRA Paper 12438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geraci, Vincent J. & Prewo, Wilfried, 1978. "A supply and demand model of bilateral trade in a multicountry framework," Kiel Working Papers 84, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L Alan, 1990.
"Voluntary Export Restraints and Resource Allocation in Exporting Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 4(2), pages 209-33, May.
- de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L. Alan, 1990. "Voluntary export restraints and resource allocation in exporting countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 352, The World Bank.
- Richard Berner, 1976. "Total import and gross output demands in the context of a multisector general equilibrium model," International Finance Discussion Papers 88, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ulrich Kohli, 1985. "U.S. Imports by origin: A system approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 741-755, December.
- Richard Berner, 1977. "Estimating consumer import demand equations," International Finance Discussion Papers 105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Egon Smeral, 1979. "Ein exportallokationsmodell für die westlichen industrielÄnder," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 450-466, September.
- Jaime Marquez, 1988. "Income and price elasticities of foreign trade flows: econometric estimation and analysis of the U.S. trade deficit," International Finance Discussion Papers 324, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.