Is there a negative effect of minimum wages on youth employment in France?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 41 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Döhrn & Philipp an de Meulen & Daniela Grozea-Helmenstein & Tobias Kitlinski & Torsten Schmidt & Simeon Vosen, 2013. "Die wirtschaftliche Entwicklung im Ausland: Zögerliche Erholung der Weltwirtschaft," RWI Konjunkturbericht, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 36, 03.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pages, 2003.
"Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile 1960-1998,"
NBER Working Papers
9850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pagés, 2005. "Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile 1960-1998," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 4, pages 077-114 Central Bank of Chile.
- Claudio E. Montenegro & Carmen Pagés, 2004. "Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile, 1960–1998," NBER Chapters, in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 401-434 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio E. Montenegro & Carmen Pages, 2003. "Who benefits from labor market regulations? Chile 1960-1998," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3143, The World Bank.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2003. "Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile 1960-1998," Research Department Publications 4345, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bruno Decreuse & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2006.
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 72(1), pages 49-74.
- Bruno DECREUSE & Bertrand WIGNIOLLE, 2006. "Schizophrénie intergénérationnelle," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bruno Decreuse & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2006. "Schizophrénie intergénérationnelle," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00185314, HAL.
- Gorry, Aspen, 2010.
"Minimum Wages and Youth Employment,"
25296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laroque, Guy & Salanié, Bernard, 1999.
"Breaking Down Married Female Non-Employment in France,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Laroque & Bernard Salanié, 1999. "Breaking Down Married Female Non-Employment in France," Working Papers 99-31, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Margherita Comola & Luiz de Mello, 2009. "How Does Decentralised Minimum-Wage Setting Affect Unemployment and Informality?: The Case of Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 710, OECD Publishing.
- Horst Feldmann, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and Labour Market Performance in Transition Countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 47-82.
- Bruno Decreuse & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2006. "Schizophrénie intergénérationnelle," Post-Print halshs-00185314, HAL.
- Guy TCHIBOZO, 1999. "Updating the analysis of the determinants of the demand for education," Working Papers of BETA 9916, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2003. "¿Quién se beneficia con la normativa de los mercados laborales?: Chile, 1960-1998," Research Department Publications 4346, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Aspen Gorry, 2008. "Labor Market Connections, Minimum Wages, and Youth Employment," 2008 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zavodny, Madeline, 2000. "The effect of the minimum wage on employment and hours," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 729-750, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.