Testing the basic target zone model on Swedish data 1982-1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (1994)
Issue (Month): 7 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Daria Finocchiaro, 2007.
"Monetary regime change and business cycles,"
294, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Daria Finocchiaro, 2013. "Monetary regime change and business cycles," Working Paper Series 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2010. "Monetary Regime Change and Business Cycles," Working Paper Series 241, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Mark Trede & Bernd Wilfling, 2007.
"Estimating exchange rate dynamics with diffusion processes: an application to Greek EMU data,"
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 23-39, July.
- Wilfling, Bernd & Trede, Mark, 2004. "Estimating Exchange Rate Dynamics with Diffusion Processes : An Application to Greek EMU Data," HWWA Discussion Papers 267, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2010. "Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Distribution and Volatility under the Portuguese Target Zone," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(3), pages 261-282, September.
- John Komlos & Marc Flandreau, 2005. "Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy," Sciences Po publications nÂ°5199, Sciences Po.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012. "Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.