Optimal hedging in a futures market with background noise and basis risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam-Muller, Axel F. A., 2000. "Hedging price risk when real wealth matters," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 549-560, August.
- Udo Broll & Jack E. Wahl, 2004. "Optimal hedge ratio and elasticity of risk aversion," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(5), pages 1-7.
- Franke, Gunter & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1998. "Who Buys and Who Sells Options: The Role of Options in an Economy with Background Risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 89-109, September.
- Korn, Olaf, 2009. "Hedging price risk when payment dates are uncertain," CFR Working Papers 07-14, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Axel F. A. Adam-Müller, 2001. "What to Do if Dollar is Not a Dollar? The Impact of Inflation Risk on Production and Risk Management," CoFE Discussion Paper 01-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Adam-Müller, Axel F.A. & Nolte, Ingmar, 2011. "Cross hedging under multiplicative basis risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2956-2964, November.
- Frank Lehrbass, 1994. "Optimal hedging with currency forwards, calls, and calls on forwards for the competitive exporting firm facing exchange rate uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Udo Broll & Kit Wong, 2010. "Banking firm and hedging over the business cycle," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-33, April.
- Frechette, Darren L., 2000. "Hedging With Futures And Options: A Demand Systems Approach," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18941, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2002. "Optimal full-hedging under state-dependent preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 937-943.
- Lien, Donald & Wong, Kit Pong, 2004. "Optimal bidding and hedging in international markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 785-798, September.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2013. "Fixed versus variable rate loans under state-dependent preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 659-663.
- Axel F. A. Adam-Müller, 1999. "Hedging Price Risk When Real Wealth Matters," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-12, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.