Variations in economic uncertainty and risk premiums on capital assets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghysels, Eric & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Valkanov, Rossen, 2005.
"There is a risk-return trade-off after all,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 509-548, June.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2003. "There is a Risk-Return Tradeoff After All," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-26, CIRANO.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "There is a Risk-Return Tradeoff After All," NBER Working Papers 10913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "There is a Risk-Return Tradeoff After All," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-24, CIRANO.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barndorf-Nielsen, O.E. & Shephard, N., 1998.
"Aggregation and Model Construction for Volatility Models,"
141, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Neil Shephard & Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 1998. "Aggregation and model construction for volatility models," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael W. Brandt & Qiang Kang, 2002. "On the Relationship Between the Conditional Mean and Volatility of Stock Returns: A Latent VAR Approach," NBER Working Papers 9056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick & Langot, François & Perraudin, Corinne, 1999.
"A structural model for US aggregate job flows,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- James Morley, 2000. "Is There a Positive Intertemporal Tradeoff Between Risk and Return After All?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0915, Econometric Society.
- Brandt, Michael W. & Kang, Qiang, 2004. "On the relationship between the conditional mean and volatility of stock returns: A latent VAR approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 217-257, May.
- Łukasz Kwiatkowski, 2011. "Bayesian Analysis of a Regime Switching In-Mean Effect for the Polish Stock Market," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 3(4), pages 187-219, December.
- Turan Bali & Kamil Yilmaz, 2009. "The Intertemporal Relation between Expected Return and Risk on Currency," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0909, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2009.
- Bali, Turan G. & Engle, Robert F., 2010. "The intertemporal capital asset pricing model with dynamic conditional correlations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 377-390, May.
- Dey, Malay K., 2005. "Turnover and return in global stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 45-67, April.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Breitung, Jörg, 1998. "Simulation based methods of moments in empirical finance," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,59, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bakshi, Gurdip S. & Zhiwu, Chen, 1997. "An alternative valuation model for contingent claims," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 123-165, April.
- Jie Zhu, 2008. "Pricing Volatility of Stock Returns with Volatile and Persistent Components," CREATES Research Papers 2008-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.