Fiscal federalism in Europe : Lessons from the United States experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 36 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wallace Oates, 2005. "Toward A Second-Generation Theory of Fiscal Federalism," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 349-373, August.
- Seija Parviainen, 1998. "Redistribution and Risk Sharing in EMU," Discussion Papers 159, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Oates, Wallace E., 2001. "Fiscal competition and European Union: contrasting perspectives," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 133-145, April.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2003. "Fiscal Competition and Brain Drain," Working Papers 462, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2014. "Political knowledge and attitudes toward (de)centralization in Europe," Working Papers 272, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2005. "Land taxation and the Henry George theorem under uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 11-23, July.
- Fritz Breuss, 2012. "Towards a New EMU," WIFO Working Papers 447, WIFO.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2005. "When Does decentralization deliver? The Dilemma of Design," MPRA Paper 250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2005.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1998. "Externalities vs internalities: a model of political integration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 251-268, May.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2007.
"The Breakup of the Euro Area,"
NBER Working Papers
13393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Jackson, 2001. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Regional Development in Transition Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 10701, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Timm Bönke & Beate Jochimsen & Carsten Schröder, 2013. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Administration: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1307, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.