The conditions for achieving environmentally sustainable development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 34 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gowdy, John M. & Mayumi, Kozo, 2001. "Reformulating the foundations of consumer choice theory and environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-237, November.
- Edward Barbier, 1999. "Endogenous Growth and Natural Resource Scarcity," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 51-74, July.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1996.
"Pollution abatement and long-term growth,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72815, Tilburg University.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Baranzini, A. & Bourguignon, F., 1994.
"Is Sustainable Growth Optimal?,"
DELTA Working Papers
94-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Rohorua, Halahingano & Lim, Steven, 2006.
"An inter-sectoral economic model for optimal sustainable mangrove use in the small island economy of Tonga,"
2006 Conference, August 24-25, 2006, Nelson, New Zealand
31966, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rohorua, Halahingano & Lim, Steven, 2006. "An inter-sectoral economic model for optimal sustainable mangrove use in the small island economy of Tonga," 2006 Conference, August 24-25, 2006, Nelson, New Zealand 31966, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh & Sanjeev Ranjan, . "Integrating Environmental Impact Assessment and Economic Appraisal in Project Planning," Working Papers 9817, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Karl-Göran Mäler, 2007. "Wealth and sustainable development: the role of David Pearce," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 63-75, May.
- Günter Vornholz, 1994. "The sustainable development approach," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 194-198, July.
- Claudio Piga, 2003.
"Pigouvian Taxation in Tourism,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 343-359, November.
- Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball & Cees A. Withagen, 2011.
"Optimal Emission-Extraction Policy in a World of Scarcity and Irreversibility,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Prieur, Fabien & Tidball, Mabel & Withagen, Cees, 2013. "Optimal emission-extraction policy in a world of scarcity and irreversibility," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 637-658.
- Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball & Cees Withagen, 2012. "Optimal Emission-Extraction Policy in a World of Scarcity and Irreversibility," OxCarre Working Papers 077, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Labbate, Gabriel, 2008. "The incremental cost principle and the conservation of globally important habitats: A critical examination," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 216-224, April.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995.
"Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment,"
748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993. "Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment," Handbook of Population and Family Economics, in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298 Elsevier.
- Klaus Fiedler, 1997. "The conditions for ecological sustainable development in the context of a double-limited selfpurification model of an aggregate water resource," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 309-321, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.