Regulation or deregulation of the labour market : Policy regimes for the recruitment and dismissal of employees in the industrialised countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soltwedel, Rüdiger & Bothe, Adrian & Hoffmeyer, Martin & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Lammers, Konrad & Merz, Monika & Reuter, Dieter, 1990. "Regulierungen auf dem Arbeitsmarkt der Bundesrepublik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 418, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jung, Sven, 2012. "Employment adjustment in German firms," Discussion Papers 80, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Jung, Sven, 2013. "Employment Adjustment in German Firms," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79696, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kirchner, Armin H., 2004. "Verringerung von Arbeitslosigkeit durch Lockerung des Kündigungsschutzes : Die entscheidende Einflussgröße," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 277, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2001.
"Redundancy Pay and Collective Dismissals,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
582, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simon Deakin & Hannah Reed, 1999. "Transcending the Flexibility Debate? Deregulation and Employment in Britain 1979-1997," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp132, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2002. "On dismissal pay," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 497-512, September.
- Eger, Thomas, 2003. "Opportunistic termination of employment contracts and legal protection against dismissal in Germany and the USA," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 381-403, December.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002.
"Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Labour Market Adjustment under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20202, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Labour Market Adjustment under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," CESifo Working Paper Series 779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2002. "Exchange rate uncertainty and labour market adjustment under fixed and flexible exchange rates," HWWA Discussion Papers 196, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen, 2004. "Exchange rate uncertainty and labour market adjustment under fixed and flexible exchange rates," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 33, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Abbring, J.H. & Berg, G. van den & Gautier, P.A. & Lomwel, A.G.C. van & Ours, J.C. van & Ruhm, C.J., 1998.
"Displaced Workers in The United States and The Netherlands,"
1998-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg & Pieter A. Gautier & A. Gijsbert C. van Lomwel & Jan C. van Ours & Christopher J. Ruhm, 1998. "Displaced Workers in the United States and the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simon Burgess, 1999. "The Reallocation of Labour: An International Comparison Using Job Tenure," CEP Discussion Papers dp0416, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alain Delacroix, 2003. "Transitions into Unemployment and the Nature of Firing Costs," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 651-671, July.
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 1999. "How Do Layoff Costs Affect Employment?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 322, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.