What do we learn about tax reform from international comparisons? France and Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Muellbauer & Justin van de Ven, 2004.
"Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems,"
2004-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John Muellbauer & Justin Van de Ven, 2004. "Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems," Economics Series Working Papers 2004-W06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Justin van de Ven, 2004. "Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems," NIESR Discussion Papers 229, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001.
"Towards a multi purpose framework for tax benefit microsimulation,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Towards A Multi-Purpose Framework For Tax-Benefit Microsimulation," Computational Economics 0302002, EconWPA.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini, 2004.
"In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?,"
DELTA Working Papers
2004-13, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2006. "In-work policies in Europe: Killing two birds with one stone?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 667-697, December.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-Work Policies in Europe: Killing Two Birds with One Stone?," IZA Discussion Papers 1445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zucchelli, E & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2010. "The evaluation of health policies through microsimulation methods," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jean-Marie Monnier, 2000. "L'équivalence fiscale des revenus et la réforme de l'impôt sur le revenu," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00677605, HAL.
- Julio López Laborda & Jorge Onrubia Fernández, 2004. "Personal Income Tax Decentralization, Inequality and Social Welfare," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/17, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Bourguignon F & O'donoghue C & Sastre-descals J & Spadaro A & Utili F, 1998. "Technical Description of Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/25, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nuria Badenes-Plá & Julio López-Laborda, . "Taxing on Housing: A Welfare Evaluation of the Spanish Personal Income Tax," Studies on the Spanish Economy 143, FEDEA.
- Ebert, Udo & Moyes, Patrick, 2000. "Consistent Income Tax Structures When Households Are Heterogeneous," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 116-150, January.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Martin Evans, 1998. "Recasting Safety Nets: Reforming Social Assistance in Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP098, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lambert, Peter J. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1997. "Income tax credits and exemptions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 343-351, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.