Estimation of optimal human capital accumulation parameters for The Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 29 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Johan J. Graafland & Ruud A. de Mooij, 1998.
"Tax Reform and the Dutch Labor Market: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
6693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Graafland, Johan J. & de Mooij, Ruud A., 2000. "Tax reform and the Dutch labor market: an applied general equilibrium approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 193-214, October.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Graafland, J.J. & Mooij, R.A. de, 2000. "Tax reform and the Dutch labour market: An applied general equilibrium approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-83974, Tilburg University.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & de Mooij, Ruud A & Graafland, Johan J, 1998. "Tax Reform and the Dutch Labour Market: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 1983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dustmann, C. & van Soest, A., 1997.
"Public and Private Sector Wages of Male Workers in Germany,"
Economics Working Papers
eco97/13, European University Institute.
- Dustmann, Christian & van Soest, Arthur, 1998. "Public and private sector wages of male workers in Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1417-1441, September.
- Graafland, Johan J. & de Mooij, Ruud A., 1999. "Fiscal policy and the labour market: An AGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-219, April.
- Asplund, Rita, 2002. "Private vs. Public Sector Returns to Human Capital in Finland," Discussion Papers 607, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tao, Hung-Lin & Stinson, Thomas F., 1997. "An Alternative Measure of Human Capital Stock," Bulletins 7466, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Dustmann, C. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1995. "Generalized switching regression analysis of private and public sector wage structures in Germany," Discussion Paper 1995-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Graafland, Johan J., 2000. "Childcare subsidies, labour supply and public finance: an AGE approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 209-246, April.
- Joop Hartog, 2002. "Desperately Seeking Structure: Sherwin Rosen (1938--2001)," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 519-531, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.