Short-run fluctuations in fertility and mortality in pre-industrial Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2014. "Prestige social des professions et substituabilité des filières universitaires," Working Papers of BETA 2014-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Naci H. Mocan, 1991. "Business Cycles and Fertility Dynamics in the U.S.: A Vector-Autoregressive Model," NBER Working Papers 3177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckstein, Z. & Mira, P. & Wolpin, K.I., 1997.
"A Quantitative Analysis of Swedish Fertility Dynamics: 1751-1990,"
9713, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Zvi Eckstein & Pedro Mira & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1999. "A Quantitative Analysis of Swedish Fertility Dynamics: 1751-1990," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 137-165, January.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Mira, Pedro Solbes & Wolpin, Kenneth, 1998. "A Quantative Analysis of Swedish Fertility Dynamics: 1751-1990," CEPR Discussion Papers 1832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckstein, Z. & Mira, P. & Wolpin, K.I., 1997. "A Quantitative Analysis of Swidish Fertility Dynamics : 1751-1990," Papers 22-97, Tel Aviv.
- Alan Fernihough, 2013.
"Malthusian Dynamics in a Diverging Europe: Northern Italy, 1650–1881,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 311-332, February.
- Alan Fernihough, 2010. "Malthusian Dynamics in a Diverging Europe: Northern Italy 1650-1881," Working Papers 201037, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Esteban A. Nicolini, 2006.
"Was Malthus Right? A Var Analysis Of Economic And Demographic Interactions In Pre-Industrial England,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wh060601, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Nicolini, Esteban A., 2007. "Was Malthus right? A VAR analysis of economic and demographic interactions in pre-industrial England," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 99-121, April.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2007. "Fertility in Developing Countries," Working Papers 953, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1994.
"Economic Growth, Population Theory, and Physiology: The Bearing of Long-Term Processes on the Making of Economic Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
4638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fogel, Robert W, 1994. "Economic Growth, Population Theory, and Physiology: The Bearing of Long-Term Processes on the Making of Economic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 369-95, June.
- Fogel, Robert W., 1993. "Economic Growth, Population Theory, and Physiology: The Bearing of Long-Term Processes on the Making of Economic Policy," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1993-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Dierk Herzer & Holger Strulik & Sebastian Vollmer, 2012.
"The long-run determinants of fertility: one century of demographic change 1900–1999,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 357-385, December.
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger & Vollmer, Sebastian, 2010. "The Long-run Determinants of Fertility: One Century of Demographic Change 1900-1999," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-456, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dierk Herzery & Holger Strulik & Sebastian Vollmer, 2010. "The Long-run Determinants of Fertility: One Century of Demographic Change 1900-1999," PGDA Working Papers 6310, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2010. "Population and Health Policies," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Bruno Chiarini, 2010. "The economic consequences of population and urbanization growth in Italy: from the 13th century to 1900. A discussion on the Malthusian dynamics," Discussion Papers 2_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Naci H. Mocan, 1993.
"Unemployment and Infant Health: Times-Series Evidence from the State of Tennessee,"
NBER Working Papers
3694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore Joyce & Naci Mocan, 1993. "Unemployment and Infant Health: Time-Series Evidence from the State of Tennessee," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 185-203.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.