Product innovation and employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anja Schmiele, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," Working Papers id:1547, eSocialSciences.
- Schmiele, Anja & Rammer, Christian, 2008.
"Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rammer, Christian & Schmiele, Anja, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vivarelli, Marco & Evangelista, Rinaldo & Pianta, Mario, 1996. "Innovation and employment in Italian manufacturing industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1013-1026, October.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011.
"The impact of R&D on employment in Europe: a firm-level analysis,"
2011/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The impact of R&D on employment in Europe: A firm-level analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1176, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Fung, Michael K., 2006. "Are labor-saving technologies lowering employment in the banking industry?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 179-198, January.
- repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc76143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz, Stefan & Turrini, Alessandro, 1999.
"Skills, labour costs and vertically differentiated industries: A general equilibrium analysis,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 26-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Lutz, Stefan & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "Skills, Labour Costs and Vertically Differentiated Industries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2373, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT-induced Technological Progress and Employment: A Literature Review," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Digital Economy 2013-07, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Sami Saafi, 2008. "Diffusion des innovations technologiques, emploi et théorie de compensation (The diffusion of technological innovations, employment and the compensation theory)," Working Papers 184, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Job Creation Effects of R&D Expenditures: Are High-tech Sectors the Key?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-10, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Peters, Bettina, 2004.
"Employment Effects of Different Innovation Activities: Microeconometric Evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-73, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Employment Effects of Different Innovation Activities: Microeconometric Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0504002, EconWPA.
- Peters, Bettina, 2005. "Employment Effects of Different Innovation Activities: Microeconometric Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-73 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "R&D and Employment: Some Evidence from European Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 5908, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sami Saafi, 2010. "Conséquences de la diffusion des innovations technologiques sur l'emploi industriel en Tunisie : Une analyse par les données de panel," Working Papers hal-00477357, HAL.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2009. "Beschäftigungseffekte von Produkt- und Prozessinnovationen bei Exporteuren und Nicht-Exporteuren," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 123-136, October.
- Bernd Ebersberger & Andreas Pyka, 2000. "Innovation and Sectoral Employment: A Trade-Off between Compensation Mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series 191, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2011. "The firm-level employment effects of innovations in high-tech US manufacturing industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 255-283, May.
- Lutz, Stefan & Turrini, Alessandro, 2006. "A general equilibrium model with vertically differentiated industries, skilled labour and trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.