A synthesis of the macroeconomic approaches to exchange rate determination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 24 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahtiala, Pekka, 1998. "Monetary policy under flexible exchange rates: When is expansion contractionary?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 361-378.
- Pekka Ahtiala, 1988. "A Note on Fiscal Policy Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Discussion Papers 797, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Coiteux, Martin, 1996. "Le taux de change réel et le problème de l’ajustement : une synthèse des trois approches classiques de la balance des paiements," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(4), pages 433-450, dÃ©cembre.
- Ahtiala, Pekka & Kanto, Antti, 2002. "Contractionary effects of expansionary fiscal policy: theory and tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Pekka Ahtiala, 1998. "Fiscal Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates: When is Expansion Contractionary?," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 17-34.
- Ahtiala, Pekka, 2009. "When is money neutral under flexible exchange rates?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 318-326, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.