Firm size and inventive activity : The evidence reconsidered
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, John R., 1997. "Importance de la recherche et du developpement sur l'aptitude a innover des petites et des grandes entreprises manufacturieres canadiennes," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997107f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Daeho Lee & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Effect of Network Neutrality on the Incentive to Discriminate, Invest and Innovate: A Literature Review," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201184, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Christian Rammer & Dirk Czarnitzki & Alfred Spielkamp, 2009.
"Innovation success of non-R&D-performers: substituting technology by management in SMEs,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 35-58, June.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Innovation Success of Non-R&D-Performers: Substituting Technology by Management in SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-092, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rammer, C. & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Spielkamp, A., 2009. "Innovation success of non–R&D–performers: Substituting technology by management in SMEs," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/205839, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Baldwin, John R., 1999. "Un portrait des entrees et des sorties," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1999121f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, 2003.
"Persistence And Ability In The Innovation Decisions,"
Business Economics Working Papers
wb030101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, . "Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions," Working Papers 2005-16, FEDEA.
- Baldwin, John R., 1997. "The Importance of Research and Development for Innovation in Small and Large Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997107e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Manuel Acosta Sero & Daniel Coronado Guerrero, 1998. "The influence of regional location on the innovation activity of Spanish firms: A logit analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa98p63, European Regional Science Association.
- P. Kim, 2000. "R&D and Firm Size in the Information and Telecommunicatons Industry of Korea," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 183-192, November.
- Waheed, Abdul, 2011. "Size, competition, and innovative activities: a developing world perspective," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 052, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-31225 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.