Bayesian analysis of contingent claim model error
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 94 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 2002.
"Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1997.
"Local parametric analysis of hedging in discrete time,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 243-272, November.
- Bossaerts, P. & Hillion, P., 1995. "Local Parametric Analysis of Hedging in Discrete Time," Discussion Paper 1995-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schotman, Peter, 1996. "A Bayesian approach to the empirical valuation of bond options," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 183-215, November.
- Whaley, Robert E., 1982. "Valuation of American call options on dividend-paying stocks : Empirical tests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-58, March.
- Platen, Eckhard & Martin Schweizer, 1994. "On Smile and Skewness," Discussion Paper Serie B 302, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jarrow, Robert & Rudd, Andrew, 1982. "Approximate option valuation for arbitrary stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 347-369, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 1994. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models: Comments: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 413-17, October.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-43.
- ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K. & STENTOFT, Lars, 2009.
"Bayesian option pricing using mixed normal heteroskedasticity models,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2009013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-07, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jeroen Rombouts & Lars Peter Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-19, CIRANO.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," Cahiers de recherche 0926, CIRPEE.
- Rombouts, Jeroen V.K. & Stentoft, Lars, 2014. "Bayesian option pricing using mixed normal heteroskedasticity models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 588-605.
- Chung, Huimin & Lee, Chin-Shen & Wu, Soushan, 2002. "The effects of model errors and market imperfections on financial institutions writing derivative warrants: Simulation evidence from Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 55-75, January.
- Alexander David & Pietro Veronesi, 1998. "Option Prices with Uncertain Fundamentals: Theory and Evidence on the Dynamics of Implied Volatilities," CRSP working papers 485, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- M. Duembgen & L. C. G. Rogers, 2014. "Estimate nothing," Papers 1401.5666, arXiv.org.
- Shu Wing Ho & Alan Lee & Alastair Marsden, 2011. "Use of Bayesian Estimates to determine the Volatility Parameter Input in the Black-Scholes and Binomial Option Pricing Models," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 74-96, December.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Normality tests of option-implied risk-neutral densities: evidence from the small Finnish market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116.
- Cheng, Ai-ru (Meg) & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ji, Chuanshu & Lee, Beom S., 2008. "A Gaussian approximation scheme for computation of option prices in stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 44-58, September.
- Bams, Dennis & Schotman, Peter C., 2003. "Direct estimation of the risk neutral factor dynamics of Gaussian term structure models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 179-206, November.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs, 2003.
"The Importance of the Loss Function in Option Valuation,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2004. "The importance of the loss function in option valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 291-318, May.
- Anthony D. Hall & Paul Kofman & Steve Manaster, 2001. "Migration of Price Discovery With Constrained Futures Markets," Research Paper Series 70, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.