The distribution of the Durbin-Watson statistic in integrated and near-integrated models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anurag Banerjee, 2004. "Sensitivity of OLS estimates against ARFIMA error process as small sample Test for long memory," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 159, Econometric Society.
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 1998.
"On the Exact Moments of Asymptotic Distributions in an Unstable AR(1) with Dependent Errors,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 71-88, February.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, . "On the exact moments of asymptotic distributions in an unstable Ar(1) with dependent errors," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/752, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- PERRON, Pierre & VODOUNOU, Cosme, 1998.
"Asymptotic Approximations in the Near-Integrated Model with a Non-Zero Initial Condition,"
Cahiers de recherche
9815, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Pierre Perron & Cosme Vodounou, 2001. "Asymptotic approximations in the near-integrated model with a non-zero initial condition," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(1), pages 42.
- Kleiber, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2004. "Finite sample of the Durbin-Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,15, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.