The structure of simultaneous equations estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendry, David F., 2001. "Achievements and challenges in econometric methodology," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 7-10, January.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2010.
"Effectiveness and commitment to inflation targeting policy: Evidence from Indonesia and Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-128, April.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment To Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences From Indonesia and Thailand," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp73, June.
- Siregar, Reza.Y. & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment to Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences from Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 17271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "A retrospective on J. Denis Sargan and his contributions to econometrics," International Finance Discussion Papers 700, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2012. "Forecasting from Structural Econometric Models," Economics Series Working Papers 597, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ericsson, Neil R. & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Mizon, Grayham E., 2001. "A retrospective on J.D. Sargan and his contribution to Econometrics," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0108, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Boswijk, H. Peter, 1995. "Efficient inference on cointegration parameters in structural error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 133-158, September.
- David F. Hendry, 2011.
"Empirical Economic Model Discovery and Theory Evaluation,"
Rationality, Markets and Morals,
Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 2(46), October.
- David Hendry, 2011. "Empirical Economic Model Discovery and Theory Evaluation," Economics Series Working Papers 529, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & David F. Hendry & Neil Shephard, .
"Computationally-intensive Econometrics using a Distributed Matrix-programming Language,"
2001-W22, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David Hendry & Neil Shephard & Jurgen Doornik, 2001. "Computationally-intensive Econometrics using a Distributed Matrix-programming Language," Economics Series Working Papers 2001-W22, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tian Xie, 2012. "Least Squares Model Averaging by Prediction Criterion," Working Papers 1299, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Carlo A. Favero, 2007. "Model Evaluation in Macroeconometrics: from early empirical macroeconomic models to DSGE models," Working Papers 327, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Reza Siregar & Siwei Goo, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Policy: The Experiences Of Indonesia And Thailand," CAMA Working Papers 2008-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hendry, David F., 1984. "Monte carlo experimentation in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 937-976 Elsevier.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 2005. "General-to-specific modeling: an overview and selected bibliography," International Finance Discussion Papers 838, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jansson, Leif & Mellander, Erik, 1984. "CONRAD – A Maximum Likelihood Program for Estimation of Simultaneous Equations Models that are Non-Linear in the Parameters," Working Paper Series 131, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Richard Harmon, 1988. "The simultaneous equations model with generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity: the SEM-GRACH model," International Finance Discussion Papers 322, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Verner, Dorte, 1999. "The macro wage curve and labor market flexibility in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2052, The World Bank.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1987. "Monte Carlo methodology and the finite sample properties of statistics for testing nested and non-nested hypotheses," International Finance Discussion Papers 317, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oya, Kosuke & Morimune, Kimio, 1992. "The distribution of the full information maximum likelihood estimator," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 569-574.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 2012. "Econometric notes," MPRA Paper 36765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siregar, Reza, 2009. "Pursuing Inflation Targeting Policy Framework in the Midst of Inflationary Pressures and Fiscal Constraint in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 18791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.