AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 49 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1997.
"Agency costs in the process of development,"
607, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1996. "Agency Costs in the Process of Development," Working papers 96-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1996. "Agency costs in the process of development," Economics Working Papers 157, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Acemoglu, D & Zilibotti, F, 1996. "Agency Costs in the Process of Development," Papers 607, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1996. "Agency Costs in the Process of Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 1421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Earle, John S. & Spicer, Andrew & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004.
"Community Norms and Organizational Practices: The Legitimization of Wage Arrears in Russia, 1992-1999,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John S. Earle & Andrew Spicer & Klara Z. Sabirianova, 2003. "Community Norms and Organizational Practices: The Legitimization of Wage Arrears in Russia, 1992-1999," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-97, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- John S. Earle & Andrew Spicer & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2004. "Community Norms and Organizational Practices: The Legitimization of Wage Arrears in Russia, 1992-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-641, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.