Modelling stochastic and cyclical components of technical change : An application of the Kalman filter
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2008.
"A Demand System for Input Factors when there are Technological Changes in Production,"
556, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2011. "A demand system for input factors when there are technological changes in production," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 581-600, May.
- Martyn Duffy, 2006. "Tobacco consumption and policy in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1235-1257.
- Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment,"
2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Diffusion of Emissions Abating Technology," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0420, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 2003. "Endogenous induced technical change and the costs of Kyoto," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-34, February.
- Inglesi-Lotz, R., 2011. "The evolution of price elasticity of electricity demand in South Africa: A Kalman filter application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3690-3696, June.
- Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Daniels, Kenneth N. & Tirtiroglu, Ercan, 1998. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Regulation in U.S. Commercial Banking During 1946-1995: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 171-189, March.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Technological Change in Renewable Resource Industries: An Alternative Estimation Approach," Discussion Papers 2012/14, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Fernando Sanz, 2000. "A kalman filter-gravity equation approach to assess the trade impact of economic integration: The case of Spain, 1986–1992," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 84-110, March.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "The sensitivity of the South African industrial sector’s electricity consumption to electricity price fluctuations," Working Papers 201225, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 1997. "Limits to substitution and irreversibility in production and consumption: A neoclassical interpretation of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 197-215, June.
- Kenneth Daniels & Doğan Tirtiroğlu, 1998. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in U.S. Commercial Banking for 1935–1991: A Latent Variable Approach Using the Kalman Filter," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 119-135, April.
- Charles Perrings & David Stern, 2000. "Modelling Loss of Resilience in Agroecosystems: Rangelands in Botswana," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 185-210, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.