The estimation of transaction costs in arbitrage models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac, 2012. "Spatial Price Transmission in the Regional Maize Markets in Ghana," MPRA Paper 49720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2001. "Tradability And Market Equilibrium For U.S.-Mexico Fresh Tomatoes," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36142, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Coleman, Andrew, 2007. "The pitfalls of estimating transactions costs from price data: Evidence from trans-Atlantic gold-point arbitrage, 1886-1905," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 387-410, July.
- Larson, Donald F. & Sarris, Alexander, 2009. "The performance of Bulgarian food markets during reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4876, The World Bank.
- Andrew Coleman, 2007. "The pitfalls of estimating transactions costs from price data: evidence from trans-Atlantic gold-point arbitrage, 1886-1905," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Javier Escobal Dâ€™Angelo, 2001. "Costos de transacciÃ³n en la agricultura peruana: una primera aproximaciÃ³n a su mediciÃ³n e impacto," Documentos de InvestigaciÃ³n, Grupo de AnÃ¡lisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE) dt30, Grupo de AnÃ¡lisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Kleit, Andrew N., 2001. "Defining electricity markets: an arbitrage cost approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 259-270, July.
- Andrew Coleman, 2007. "A model of spatial arbitrage with transport capacity constraints and endogenous transport prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K., 2011. "The integration of China into the world crude oil market since 1998," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5159-5166, September.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Grennes, Thomas J. & Craig, Lee A., 2002. "Mechanical Refrigeration and the Integration of Perishable Commodity Markets," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 154-182, April.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Myers, Robert & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2004. "Grain marketing policy changes and spatial efficiency of maize and wheat markets in Ethiopia," MTID discussion papers 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1999.
"Spatial Market Integration In The Presence Of Threshold Effects,"
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN
21489, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2001. "Spatial Market Integration in the Presence of Threshold Effects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 302-317.
- Mutambatsere, Emelly & Mabaya, Edward T. & Christy, Ralph D., 2006. "Integration and Equilibrium of Maize Markets in Southern Africa: A SADC Sub-regional Assessment," Working Papers 127056, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Andrew Kleit & James Reitzes, 2008. "The effectiveness of FERC’s transmission policy: is transmission used efficiently and when is it scarce?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of Market Integration and Efficiency for U.S. Fresh Tomato Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Aisabokhae, Ruth A. & Bizimana, Jean-Claude, 2012. "Market Extent for Bioenergy Products: An Analysis Using Weekly Price Data," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 125282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kleit, Andrew N. & Palsson, Halldor P., 1999. "Horizontal concentration and anticompetitive behavior in the central Canadian cement industry: testing arbitrage cost hypotheses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1189-1202, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.