A non-parametric analysis of transformations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marazzi, Alfio & Yohai, Victor J., 2006. "Robust Box-Cox transformations based on minimum residual autocorrelation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2752-2768, June.
- Ichimura, H. & Thompson, S., 1993.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Binary Choice Model with Random Coefficients of Unknown Distributions,"
268, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Thompson, T. Scott, 1998. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a binary choice model with random coefficients of unknown distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Komunjer, Ivana, 2008.
"Correct Specification and Identification of Nonparametric Transformation Models,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt4v12m2rg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Ivana Komunjer, 2008. "Correct Specification and Identification of Nonparametric Transformation Models," Working Papers 2009-003, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Chesher, Andrew, 2009. "Excess heterogeneity, endogeneity and index restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 37-45, September.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tianxi Cai & Lu Tian & L. J. Wei, 2004. "Semi-parametric Box-Cox Power Transformation Models for Censored Survival Observations," Harvard University Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1006, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 1999.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions,"
38, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2001.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1339-1375, 09.
- Weigand, Roland, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 478, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Schwiebert, Jörg, 2012. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Sample Selection Model in the Presence of Endogeneity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-504, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
- Andrew Chesher, 2005. "Identification with excess heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.