Specification testing when score test statistics are identically zero
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng, 2011.
"GMM Estimation and Uniform Subvector Inference with Possible Identification Failure,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1828, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng, 2011. "GMM Estimation and Uniform Subvector Inference with Possible Identification Failure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1828, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2013.
- Francisco Javier MencÃa & Enrique Sentana, 2004.
"Estimation And Testing Of Dynamic Models With Generalised Hyperbolic Innovations,"
Working Papers, CEMFI
- Enrique Sentana, 2004. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalised Hyperbolic Innovations," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp502, Financial Markets Group.
- Javier F. Mencia & Enrique Sentana, 2004. "Estimation and testing of dynamic models with generalised hyperbolic innovations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24742, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2005. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carrasco, Marine, 2002. "Misspecified Structural Change, Threshold, and Markov-switching models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 239-273, August.
- Francq, Christian & Horvath, Lajos & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Sup-tests for linearity in a general nonlinear AR(1) model when the supremum is taken over the full parameter space," MPRA Paper 16669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Newey, Whitney K. & Smith, Richard J., 2014. "Neglected heterogeneity in moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 86-100.
- Javier MencÃa & Enrique Sentana, 2009.
"Distributional tests in multivariate dynamic models with Normal and Student t innovations,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0929, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Javier MencÃa & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Distributional Tests in Multivariate Dynamic Models with Normal and Student-t Innovations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 133-152, February.
- Enrique Sentana & Javier MencÃa, 2008. "Distributional Tests In Multivariate Dynamic Models With Normal And Student T Innovations," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2008_0804, CEMFI.
- Jonathan Feinstein & Daniel McFadden, 1987.
"The Dynamics of Housing Demand by the Elderly: Wealth, Cash Flow, and Demographic Effects,"
NBER Working Papers
2471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Feinstein & Daniel McFadden, 1989. "The Dynamics of Housing Demand by the Elderly: Wealth, Cash Flow, and Demographic Effects," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Aging, pages 55-92 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller & ), 1995.
"Fads or Bubbles?,"
9502004, EconWPA, revised 06 Jun 1995.
- William Greene & Colin McKenzie, 2012. "LM Tests for Random Effects," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 12-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Prosper Dovonon & Éric Renault, 2012.
"Testing for Common GARCH Factors,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Matteo Bottai & Nicola Orsini, 2004. "Confidence intervals for the variance component of random-effects linear models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(4), pages 429-435, December.
- Charles Engel & James D. Hamilton, 1989. "Long Swings in the Exchange Rate: Are they in the Data and Do Markets Know It?," NBER Working Papers 3165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martijn van Hasselt, 2005. "Bayesian Sampling Algorithms for the Sample Selection and Two-Part Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 241, Society for Computational Economics.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.