The use of incomplete observations in multiple regression analysis : A generalized least squares approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1984. "Consistent estimation using proxy-variables in models with unobserved variables," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- H. Toutenburg & V.K. Srivastava & Shalabh & C. Heumann, 2005. "Estimation of Parameters in Multiple Regression with Missing Covariates Using a Modified First Order Regression Procedure," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 289-301, November.
- Qian, Hang, 2010. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 32686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palm, F. C. & Nijman, T. E., 1982.
"Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 333-343, August.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, T.E., 1982. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153298, Tilburg University.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1981. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- MoonJoong Tcha, 2005. "Australian Wool Exports and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Asymmetric Responses and Market Share," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-31, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.