The use of incomplete observations in multiple regression analysis : A generalized least squares approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1984. "Consistent estimation using proxy-variables in models with unobserved variables," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Qian, Hang, 2010. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 32686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palm, F. C. & Nijman, T. E., 1982.
"Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 333-343, August.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1981. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, T.E., 1982. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153298, Tilburg University.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, T.E., 1982. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5988, Maastricht University.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- MoonJoong Tcha, 2005. "Australian Wool Exports and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Asymmetric Responses and Market Share," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-31, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- H. Toutenburg & V.K. Srivastava & Shalabh & C. Heumann, 2005. "Estimation of Parameters in Multiple Regression with Missing Covariates Using a Modified First Order Regression Procedure," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 289-301, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.