Linear regression after selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coelli, Michael B., 2011. "Parental job loss and the education enrollment of youth," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Philipp Eisenhauer & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 2008.
"Assessing Intergenerational Earnings Persistence among German Workers,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
134, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Eisenhauer, Philipp, 2008. "Assessing Intergenerational Earnings Persistence Among German Workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrea Tokman, 2002. "Evaluation of the P900 Program: A Targeted Education Program for Underperforming Schools," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 170, Central Bank of Chile.
- Christopher R. Bollinger & Amitabh Chandra, 2005.
"Iatrogenic Specification Error: A Cautionary Tale of Cleaning Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 235-258, April.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Chandra, Amitabh, 2004. "Iatrogenic Specification Error: A Cautionary Tale of Cleaning Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher R. Bollinger & Amitabh Chandra, 2003. "Iatrogenic Specification Error: A Cautionary Tale of Cleaning Data," NBER Technical Working Papers 0289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Tae-Hwan & Mizen, Paul, 2010. "Estimating monetary reaction functions at near zero interest rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 57-60, January.
- Frédéric, DALSACE & Nicola C., DRAGONETTI & Karel, COOL, 2003. "A comparative Test of the Efficiency, focus and Learning Perspectives of Outsourcing," Les Cahiers de Recherche 776, HEC Paris.
- Margaret Giles, 2003. "Correcting for selectivity bias in the estimation of road crash costs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1291-1301.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005.
"Sensitivity of Propensity Score Methods to the Specifications,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Sensitivity of propensity score methods to the specifications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 309-319, March.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Aslam & Muhammad Omer Chaudhary, 2001. "Poverty, Female Labour Force Participation, and Cottage Industry: A Case Study of Cloth Embroidery in Rural Multan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1118.
- Eisenhauer, Philipp & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2008. "Assessing intergenerational earnings persistence among German workers," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 41(2/3), pages 119-137.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Marketing is all about taking money from customers (an application of Tobit model)," MPRA Paper 34762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Skinner, 1984. "On the geometric approach to multivariate selection," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 383-390, September.
- Patrick Bonnel & Caroline Bayart, 2010. "L'impact du mode d'enquête sur la mesure des comportements de mobilité," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 437(1), pages 47-70.
- Armando Levy, 2000. "A Simple Consistent Non-parametric Estimator of the Regression Function in a Truncated Sample," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0651, Econometric Society.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:41:i:2/3:p:119-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Cafiso, 2011. "Sectoral border effects and the geographic concentration of production," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 543-566, September.
- Jan Ondrich & Katharina C. Spieß & Qing Yang, 2002. "The Effect of Maternity Leave on Women's Pay in Germany 1984-1994," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 289, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marchetti, Giovanni M. & Stanghellini, Elena, 2008. "A note on distortions induced by truncation with applications to linear regression systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 824-829, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.