Does public capital affect private sector performance? : An analysis of the Spanish case, 1964-1988
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 10 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2008.
"How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-372877, Tilburg University.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2008. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis," Discussion Paper 2008-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pedro R. D. Bom & Jenny Ligthart, 2008. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2206, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2010. "A Growth Model with Income Tax Evasion: Some Implications for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 620-636, December.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2012. "Assessing the impact of EU Cohesion Policy: What can economic models tell us?," HERMIN Economic Papers 2-2012, HERMIN.
- Frederick L. Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2008. "The Impact of Public Capital, Human Capital, and Knowledge on Aggregate Output," IMF Working Papers 08/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Miguel G�mez-Antonio & Bernard Fingleton, 2012.
"Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3665-3677, October.
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel GÃ³mez-Antonio, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," Working Papers 1102, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gómez-Antonio, Miguel & Fingleton, Bernard, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-05, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Hurlin, Christophe & Minea, Alexandru, 2013.
"Is public capital really productive? A methodological reappraisal,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 122-130.
- Christophe Hurlin & Alexandru Minea, 2012. "Is Public Capital Really Productive? A Methodological Reappraisal," Working Papers halshs-00773200, HAL.
- Gómez-Antonioa, Miguel & Fingleton, Bernard, 2009.
"Analysing the impact of public capital stock using the NEG wage equation: a panel data approach,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2009-29, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel GÃ³mez-Antonio, 2009. "Analysing the impact of public capital stock using the NEG wage equation: a panel data approach," Working Papers 0912, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel Gómez-Antonio, 2009. "Analysing the Impact of Public Capital Stock Using the NEG Wage Equation: A Panel Data Approach," SERC Discussion Papers 0024, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambe Njoh, 2009. "The Development Theory of Transportation Infrastructure Examined in the Context of Central and West Africa," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 227-243, December.
- Jolanta Zemguliene, 2012. "Public Expenditure on Capital Formation and Private Sector Productivity Growth: Evidence from Lithuania and the Euro Area," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(1).
- Jérôme Creel & Francesco Saraceno & Paola Veroni, 2006. "Estimating the impact of public investment in the united Kingdom : Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a Difference ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2681, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.