Incentives, insurance, and the variability of consumption and leisure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arantxa Jarque, 2005.
"Repeated Moral Hazard with Effort Persistence,"
2005 Meeting Papers
428, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota & Luigi Pistaferri, 2004.
"Asset Pricing Implications of Pareto Optimality with Private Information,"
122247000000000508, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Narayana Kocherlakota & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "Asset Pricing Implications of Pareto Optimality with Private Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(3), pages 555-590, 06.
- Narayana R Kocherlakota & Luigi Pistaferri, 2005. "Asset Pricing Implications of Pareto Optimality with Private Information," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000507, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota & Luigi Pistaferri, 2007. "Asset Pricing Implications of Pareto Optimality with Private Information," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000701, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R. & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2005. "Asset pricing implications of Pareto optimality with private information," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,29, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2005. "Asset Pricing Implications of Pareto Optimality with Private Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 4930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arantxa Jarque, 2010. "Hidden effort, learning by doing, and wage dynamics," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 339-372.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 1999.
"Intertemporal Choice and Consumption Mobility,"
CSEF Working Papers
23, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2005. "Intertemporal choice and consumption mobility," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2000. "Intertemporal Choice and Consumption Mobility," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0118, Econometric Society.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2004. "Intertemporal choice and consumption mobility," 2004 Meeting Papers 195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pricila Maziero & Laurence Ales, 2008.
"Accounting for private information,"
663, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alexander Karaivanov & Robert M. Townsend, 2013. "Dynamic Financial Constraints: Distinguishing Mechanism Design from Exogenously Incomplete Regimes," NBER Working Papers 19617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.