Nominal price stickiness as a rational expectations equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A., 1999.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/35, European University Institute.
- Adnan Haider & Musleh ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2012.
"Monetary Policy, Informality and Business Cycle Fluctuations in a Developing Economy Vulnerable to External Shocks,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 609-682.
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh-ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2012. "Monetary policy, informality and business cycle fluctuations in a developing economy vulnerable to external shocks," MPRA Paper 42484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Dalle Mura, 2004. "Ambiguity and macroeconomics:a rationale for price stickiness," Department of Economics University of Siena 428, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1996. "A theory of business cycles," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 91-109, Autumn.
- Matheny, K. J., 1998. "Equilibrium beliefs in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 393-413, November.
- repec:fth:starer:9613 is not listed on IDEAS
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2013. "Is Sticky Price Adjustment Important for Output Fluctuations?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201301, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Dalle Mura, 2008. "Ambiguous Money Distribution And The Price Stickiness Phenomenon: A Rationale From An Ambiguous Rational Expectations Approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0708, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.