Nominal price stickiness as a rational expectations equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Dalle Mura, 2008. "Ambiguous Money Distribution And The Price Stickiness Phenomenon: A Rationale From An Ambiguous Rational Expectations Approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0708, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E A, 1996.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger Farmer, 1998. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2055, David K. Levine.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A., 1996. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Working Papers 96-13, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A., 1999. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Economics Working Papers eco99/35, European University Institute.
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Dalle Mura, 2004. "Ambiguity and macroeconomics:a rationale for price stickiness," Department of Economics University of Siena 428, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:fth:starer:9613 is not listed on IDEAS
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2013. "Is Sticky Price Adjustment Important for Output Fluctuations?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201301, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1996. "A theory of business cycles," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 91-109, Autumn.
- Matheny, K. J., 1998. "Equilibrium beliefs in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 393-413, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.