Productivity, wages and nutrition : Part II: Some observations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006. "Calorie Deprivation and Poverty Nutrition Trap in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2006-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda J., 2008.
"A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Multiple Unemployment Equilibria: How a Higher Minimum Wage Law Can Curb Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaushik Basu & Amanda J. Felkey, 2009. "A theory of efficiency wage with multiple unemployment equilibria: how a higher minimum wage law can curb unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 494-516, July.
- Munir Ahmad, 2003. "Agricultural Productivity, Efficiency, and Rural Poverty in Irrigated Pakistan: A Stochastic Production FrontiermAnalysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 219-248.
- Tim Ensor, 1990. "The use of economics in the evaluation of nutritional problems and policy," Working Papers 077chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ayalew, Tekabe, 2003. "Nutrition-Productivity Link and the Persistence of Poverty," IOB Discussion Papers 2003.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Titas Kumar Bandopadhyay, 2007. "Trade Reform, Capital Mobility, and Efficiency Wage in a Harris-Todaro Economy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 163-174.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren, 1997. "Land, Factor Markets, and Inequality in Rural China: Historical Evidence," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 460-494, October.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Gaiha, Raghav & Sharma, Anurag, 2009. "Calorie and Micronutrient Deprivation and Poverty Nutrition Traps in Rural India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 982-991, May.
- Mondal, Debasis & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2008. "Intellectual property rights protection and unemployment in a North South model: A theoretical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 463-484, May.
- Aziz, Fahima, 1995. "Nutrition, Health And Labor Productivity Analysis Of Male And Female Workers: A Test Of The Efficiency Wage Hypothesis," Bulletins 12973, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Bhattacharyya, Sambit & Gaiha, Raghav, 2011.
"Social safety nets and nutrient deprivation: An analysis of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Program and the Public Distribution System in India,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-201, April.
- Raghbendra Jha & Sambit Bhattacharyya & Raghav Gaiha, 2010. "Social Safety Nets and Nutrient Deprivation: An Analysis of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Program and the Public Distribution System in India," ASARC Working Papers 2010-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Gaiha, Raghav & Pandey, Manoj K., 2013. "Body Mass Index, participation, duration of work and earnings under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme: Evidence from Rajasthan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 14-30.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2000. "Estimer la relation entre invalidité et emploi dans le cas de Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2000/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1996. "A farm-level study of labor use and efficiency wages in Indian agriculture," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 177-195.
- Dessing, Maryke, 2004. "Implications for minimum-wage policies of an S-shaped labor-supply curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 543-568, April.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2005. "Poverty Nutrition Trap in Rural India," Departmental Working Papers 2005-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kochar, Anjini, 2004. "Ill-health, savings and portfolio choices in developing economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 257-285, February.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2011. "A physiological foundation for the nutrition-based efficiency wage model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 232-253, April.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "Working poor trajectories," Working Papers 280, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.