AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thilak Ranaweera, 2004. "Ghost of the financing gap: an overlooked aspect of the aid debate," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 637-652.
- Zafar Iqbal & Ghulam Mustafa Zahid, 1998. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Economic Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 125-148.
- Thanoon, Marwan Abdul-Malik & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2003. "The road to recovery in Malaysia: a three-gap analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 857-861, November.
- Easterly, William, 1999. "The ghost of financing gap: testing the growth model used in the international financial institutions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 423-438, December.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2006. "The Unlikeliness of an Economic Catastrophe: Localization & Globalization," Working Papers 576, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gode, Constantino J., 2001. "Sovereign Debt and Uncertainty in the Mozambican Economy," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arslan Razmi, 2013. "Correctly Analyzing the Balance of Payments Constraint on Growth," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Laura Carvalho & Christian Schoder, 2013. "Foreign and Public Deficits in Greece: In Search of Causality," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_771, Levy Economics Institute.
- Enrique Ganuza & Lance Taylor, 1998. "Macroeconomic Policy, Poverty, and Equality in Latin America and the Caribbean," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1998-02, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Tadesse, Tasew, 2011. "Foreign aid and economic growth in Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 33953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2011.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2001. "Notes on trade and growth," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td166, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Menbere Workie Tiruneh, 2004. "An Empirical Investigation Into the Determinants of External Indebtedness," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2004(3), pages 261-277.
- Taylor, Lance, 1996. "Sustainable development: An introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 215-225, February.
- Raffinot, Marc, 1998. "Soutenabilité de la dette extérieure. De la théorie aux modèles d'évaluation pour les pays à faible revenu," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5148, Paris Dauphine University.
- Olano MAKHUBELA, 2004. "Does South Africa Suffer from the â€˜Fear of Floatâ€™ Syndrome? An Analysis of the Efficacy and Challenges of a Managed Floating Exchange Rate Regime with Financial Integration," Working Papers 138, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "Keynesian And Neoclassical Closures In An Agent-Based Context," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1997. "Foreign Aid and the Public Sector: A Model of Fiscal Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 115-129.
- Jeronim Capaldo, 2014. "Trade Hallucination: Risks of Trade Facilitation and Suggestions for Implementation," GDAE Working Papers 14-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Codrina Rada & Lance Taylor, 2004. "Empty Sources of Growth Accounting, and Empirical Replacements à la Kaldor with Some Beef," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(3), pages 45-74.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Junior, 2001. "External debt sustainability: empirical evidence in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td154, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Sushanta Mallick, 2001. "Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment with Growth: Some Simulation Results," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 115-139.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Junior, 2001. "Balance-of-payments constrained economic growth in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td155, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.