International technology transfer under potential threat of entry : A Cournot-Nash framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2002.
"Capacity Commitment and Licensing,"
- Marjit, S., 1991.
"A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation and obsolescence,"
RCER Working Papers
309, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sugata Marjit, 1994. "A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation, and obsolescence," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 133-148, June.
- Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Kabiraj, Tarun & Mukherjee, Arijit, 1999. "Technology transfer in duopoly The role of cost asymmetry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 363-374, November.
- Wing-fai Leung, 1995. "The choice between an international joint venture and a wholly-owned subsidiary in a developing country under technology spillover effects," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 341-368, October.
- Arghya Ghosh & Jota Ishikawa, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Absorptive Capacity and the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights," Discussion Papers 2013-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2002.
"R&D, Licensing and Patent Protection,"
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Marjit, Sugata, 2003. "Protecting consumers through protection: The role of tariff-induced technology transfer," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 113-124, February.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1527-1562, December.
- Pack, Howard & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Exporting, externalities, and technology transfer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2065, The World Bank.
- Arghya Ghosh & Souresh Saha, 2008.
"Trade Policy in the Presence of Technology Licensing,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 45-68, 02.
- Arghya Ghosh & Souresh Saha, 2000. "Trade Policy in the Presence of Technology Licensing," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0592, Econometric Society.
- Dyuti Banerjee & Sugata Marjit, 2009. "Trade and technology transfer in a vertically differentiated industry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 67-75, September.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Roy Chowdhury, Indrani, 2001. "Joint venture instability: a life cycle approach," MPRA Paper 1556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Arghya Ghosh & Hodaka Morita, 2012. "Knowledge Transfer and Partial Equity Ownership," Discussion Papers 2012-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & N. Balasubramanian, 1999.
"Technology transfer in a horizontal differentiated product market,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
99.4, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Balasubramanian, N., 2001. "Technology transfer in a horizontally differentiated product market," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 257-274, September.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2002.
"Licensing in a Vertically Separated Industry,"
Keele Economics Research Papers
KERP 2002/09, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Acharyya, Rajat & Marjit, Sugata, 1998. "To Liberalize or Not to Liberalize an LDC-Market with an Inefficient Incumbent," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 277-296.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-151, October.
- Pack, Howard & Saggi, Kamal, 2001. "Vertical technology transfer via international outsourcing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 389-415, August.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 1999. "Technology adoption and LDC firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 421-429, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.