The old-age security hypothesis revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Jie, 1995. "Social security and endogenous growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 185-213, October.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Rentería & Miguel Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012.
"Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee arrows,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 442-461, June.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Renteria & Miguel Sánchez Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012. "Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee Arrows," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2007. "Partially Funded Pension, Fertility and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 18681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baland, J.M. & Robinson, J.A., 1998.
207, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry E. Jones, 2002. "Mortality, Fertility, and Saving in a Malthusian Economy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 775-814, October.
- Sato, Yasuhiro & Yamamoto, Kazuhiro, 2005. "Population concentration, urbanization, and demographic transition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-61, July.
- Sato, Yasuhiro, 2007. "Economic geography, fertility and migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 372-387, March.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public expenditure on health and private old-age insurance in an OLG growth model with endogenous fertility: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 23697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Kumar, Ronald, 2013. "Financing human capital development via government debt: a small country case using overlapping generations framework," MPRA Paper 47453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Holler, 2007. "Pension Systems and their Influence on Fertility and Growth," Vienna Economics Papers 0704, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Luca Spataro & Luciano Fanti, 2011. "The Optimal Level of Debt in an OLG Model with Endogenous Fertility," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 351-369, 08.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002.
"Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
14, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2005. "Intergenerational transfers and demographic transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 191-214, October.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0218, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2011. "Social security and family support," CORE Discussion Papers 2011045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Endogenous labour supply, habits and aspirations," Discussion Papers 2012/144, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Zhang, Junxi, 1995. "Does unfunded social security also depress output growth?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-312, September.
- Kudo, Yuya, 2012. "Marriage as women's old age insurance : evidence from migration and land inheritance practices in rural Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 368, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lagerlof, Nils-Petter, 1997. "Endogenous fertility and the old-age security hypothesis: A note," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 279-286, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.