Collapsing exchange rate regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012. "Models of Speculative Attacks and Crashes in International Capital Markets," CEIS Research Paper 245, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jul 2012.
- Fernando Broner, 1999. "On the timing of balance of payments crises: Disaggregated information and interest rate policy," Economics Working Papers 840, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2002.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2008. "The Theoretical Link Between Capital Account Liberalization and Currency Crisis Episodes," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1111, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Partha Sen, 2000. "Non-Uniqueness in the First Generation Balance of Payments Crisis Model," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1182, Econometric Society.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1992. "Geld- und Wechselkurspolitik in Argentinien und Chile 1970 - 1988 : ein Vergleich," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1512, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jeanne, Olivier, 1999. "Currency Crises: A Perspective on Recent Theoretical Developments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 1999. "Le Franc français et la récente crise monétaire européenne," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 140(4), pages 147-159.
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2012.
"Currency crisis and collapse in interwar Greece: Predicament or Policy Failure?,"
GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
60, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2013. "Currency crisis and collapse in interwar Greece: predicament or policy failure?," European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 272-293, August.
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2012. "Currency crisis and collapse in interwar Greece: predicament or policy failure?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44881, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James M. Boughton & William H. Branson & Alphecca Muttardy, 1989. "Commodity Prices and Inflation: Evidence From Seven Large Industrial Countries," NBER Working Papers 3158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ongan, Tevfik Hakan & Karabulut, Gökhan, 2004. "A Simple Model Of Currency Crises And Budget Deficits: The Case Of Turkey," MPRA Paper 1470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saira Tufail & Sadia Batool, 2013. "An Analysis of the Relationship between Inflation and Gold Prices: Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 1-35, July-Dec.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1993. "Lessons from exchange rate based stabilization in Argentina," Kiel Working Papers 567, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sylvester C. W. Eijffinger & Benedikt Goderis, 2007. "Currency Crises, Monetary Policy and Corporate Balance Sheets," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 309-343, 08.
- Olivier Jeanne, 1996. "Les modèles de crise de change : un essai de synthèse en relation avec la crise du franc de 1992-1993," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 123(2), pages 147-162.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Passage à l'union économique et monétaire en Europe : effets sur la croissance et les politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 123-137.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Francisco Pérez-Bermejo, . "Credibility and Duration in Target Zones: Evidence from the EMS," Working Papers 2003-19, FEDEA.
- Francisco Delgado & Bernard Dumas, 1991. "Target Zones Big and Small," NBER Working Papers 3601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "How Far Can Domestic Credit Growth Explain Speculative Attacks? Empirical Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 2006_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2006.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koop, Michael J. & Schweickert, Rainer & Wolf, Hartmut, 1995. "Währungsreformen im Vergleich : monetäre Strategien in Rußland, Weißrußland, Estland und der Ukraine," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 831, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.