Child malnutrition and school performance in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2012.
"Urban-Rural Disparities of Child Health and Nutritional Status in China from 1989 to 2006,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Urban–rural disparities of child health and nutritional status in China from 1989 to 2006," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 294-309.
- Dumont, Jean-Christophe, 2000. "Les effets de la capacité physique sur l’acquisition des compétences : une application au cas de Madagascar," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4935, Paris Dauphine University.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Hoddinott, John, 2001.
"An evaluation of the impact of PROGRESA on pre-school child height,"
FCND discussion papers
104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Hoddinott, John, 2001. "An evaluation of the impact of PROGRESA on pre-school child height," FCND briefs 104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michaelowa, Katharina, 2001. "Primary Education Quality in Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa: Determinants of Learning Achievement and Efficiency Considerations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1699-1716, October.
- Hindman Persson, Therése, 2001. "Women's Health Choices and the Effects on Child Health," Working Papers 2001:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jun 2001.
- Justine Burns & Malcolm Kewsell & Rebecca Thornton, 2009. "Evaluating the Impact of Health Programmes," SALDRU Working Papers 40, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- de Brauw, Alan & Mu, Ren, 2011. "Migration and the overweight and underweight status of children in rural China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 88-100, February.
- Harold Alderman & Jere Behrman & Victory Lavy & Rekha Menon, .
"Child Nutrition, Child Health, and School Enrollment: A Longitudinal Analysis,"
CARESS Working Papres
97-21, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Alderman, Harold & Behrman, Jere R. & Lavy, Victor & Menon, Rekha, 1997. "Child nutrition, child health, and school enrollment : a longitudinal analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1700, The World Bank.
- Malcolm Keswell & Justine Burns & Rebecca Thornton, 2012.
"Evaluating the Impact of Health Programmes on Productivity,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 24(4), pages 302-315.
- Malcolm Keswell & Justine Burns & Rebecca Thornton, 2012. "Evaluating the Impact of Health Programmes on Productivity," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 24(4), pages 302-315, December.
- Batista Gomes, J. & Hanushek, E.A. & Helio Leite, R., 1992.
"Health and Schooling: Evidence and Policy Implications for Developping Countries,"
RCER Working Papers
306, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gomes-Neto, Joao Batista & Hanushek, Eric A. & Leite, Raimundo Helio & Frota-Bezzera, Roberto Claudio, 1997. "Health and schooling: Evidence and policy implications for developing countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 271-282, June.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2000. "Les effets de la capacité physique sur l’acquisition des compétences : une application au cas de Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2000/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Deolalikar, Anil & Hasan, Rana & Khan, Haider & Quibria, M.G., 1997. "Competiveness and Human Resource Development," MPRA Paper 2819, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1997.
- Nasrin Dalirazar, 2002. "An International Index of Child Welfare," Working Papers wp40, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Chen, Zhuo & Eastwood, David B. & Yen, Steven T., 2005. "Childhood Malnutrition In China: Change Of Inequality In A Decade," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19205, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2008. "The Human Development Trap in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 775-796, May.
- Behrman, Jere R., 1999. "Schooling in Asia: Selected microevidence on determinants, effects, and policy implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 147-194.
- Vermeersch, Christel & Kremer, Michael, 2005. "Schools meals, educational achievement and school competition: evidence from a randomized evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3523, The World Bank.
- Sweeney, Stuart & Davenport, Frank & Grace, Kathryn, 2013. "Combining insights from quantile and ordinal regression: Child malnutrition in Guatemala," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 164-177.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.