Distribution and development : A survey of literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, M.J. & Khan, H.A., 1993.
"The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-176687, Tilburg University.
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider A., 1993. "The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 817-827, May.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003.
"Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2001. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 409, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dudley, Leonard & Garcia, Norberto E., 1977. "Pauvreté et progrès technique en Amérique latine : une vue à long terme," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(2), pages 318-339, avril.
- David Kiefer & Shahrukh Rafi Khan, 2003. "Revealed (or Imposed) Social Preferences for Equality and Growth," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2003_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Jaime Marquez & Janice Shack-Marquez, 1987. "Financial concentration and development: an empirical analysis of the Venezuelan case," International Finance Discussion Papers 300, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rodrigue, André, 1986. "La contribution de l’amélioration du bien-être au processus de croissance dans les pays en développement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 64-87, mars.
- Harabi, Najib, 1983.
"Agrarpolitik Marokkos (1956-1980)-Analyse aus entwicklungspolitischer Sicht
[Agricultural Policy in Morocco (1956-1980) - An Analysis from the Perspective of Development Economics]," MPRA Paper 5253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus Deaton, 2003.
"Measuring Poverty in a Growing World (or Measuring Growth in a Poor World),"
NBER Working Papers
9822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2005. "Measuring Poverty in a Growing World (or Measuring Growth in a Poor World)," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Angus Deaton, 2004. "Measuring poverty in a growing world (or measuring growth in a poor world)," Working Papers 178, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Vos, Rob, 1981. "The political economy of the Republic of Korea : a proposal for a model framework of an open economy in the ESCAP-region, with emphasis on the role of the state," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005.
"Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield & Laurence Whitehead, 2003. "The Impact of Inequality in Latin America," PRUS Working Papers 21, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Martens, André, 1977. "Introduction," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(2), pages 135-142, avril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.