The volatility of offshore investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger, 2009.
"Multinationals and plant exit: Evidence from Chile,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 45-51, January.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger, 2005. "Multinationals and Plant Exit: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 1611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Görg, Holger, 2002. "Fancy a Stay at the 'Hotel California'? Foreign Direct Investment, Taxation and Firing Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tain-Jy Chen & Grace Wu, 1996. "Determinants of divestment of FDI in Taiwan," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 172-184, March.
- G–rg, Holger & Eric Strobl, 2002.
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
89, Royal Economic Society.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Are exporters and multinational firms more resilient over a crisis? First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1914-1926.
- Fosfuri, Andrea, 2004. "Determinants of international activity: evidence from the chemical processing industry," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/13188, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Ferragina, Anna & Pittiglio, Rosanna & Reganati, Filippo, 2012. "Multinational status and firm exit in the Italian manufacturing and service sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 363-372.
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2007.
"Footloose Multinationals in Belgium?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 143(3), pages 483-507, October.
- Van Beveren, Ilke, 2006. "Footloose multinationals in Belgium?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/382520, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Van Beveren, Ilke, 2006. "Footloose Multinationals in Belgium?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/242361, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Van Beveren, Ilke, 2006. "Footloose multinationals in Belgium?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/387465, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2006. "Footloose Multinationals in Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 16806, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013. "The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 127, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto & Youssef, Ali, 2001. "Human Capital and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries: New Empirical Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1593-1610, September.
- Lim, Sung-Hoon, 2008. "How investment promotion affects attracting foreign direct investment: Analytical argument and empirical analyses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-53, February.
- Fosfuri, Andrea, 2004. "Determinants of international activity: evidence from the chemical processing industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1599-1614, December.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Holger Görg, 2003. "Foreign direct investment, investment incentives, and firing costs: A disadvantage for "inflexible Europe"?," European Economy Group Working Papers 30, European Economy Group.
- Bilgili, Faik & Tülüce, Nadide Sevil Halıcı & Doğan, İbrahim, 2012. "The determinants of FDI in Turkey: A Markov Regime-Switching approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1161-1169.
- Holger Görg, 2003. "Fancy a stay at the "Hotel California "?Foreign Direct Investment,Taxation and Exit Costs," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 96, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Varum, Celeste Amorim & Rocha, Vera Catarina Barros, 2011. "Do foreign and domestic firms behave any different during economic slowdowns?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 48-59, February.
- Andrea Fosfuri, 2002. "Country Risk And The International Flows Of Technology: Evidence From The Chemical Industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb022514, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.