Financial repression, the new structuralists, and stabilization policy in semi-industrialized economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daitoh, Ichiroh, 2003. "Financial liberalization, urban unemployment and welfare: some implications of the artificial low interest rate and the high wage rate policies in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 163-179, October.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1991.
"The domestic financial market and the trade liberalization outcome : the evidence from Sri Lanka,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
590, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sarath Rajapatirana, 1991. "The Domestic Financial Market and the Trade Liberalization Outcome: The Evidence from Sri Lanka," Research Papers 1991.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- John Serieux, 2008. "Financial Liberalization and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa: an Assessment," Working Papers 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- George E. HALKOS & Marianna K. TRIGONI, 2010. "231 Financial And Real Sector Interactions: The Case Of Greece," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(3(13)/Fal), pages 231-246.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Financial and real sector interactions:the case of Greece," MPRA Paper 24391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ammar Hamad Khalaf, 2011. "Impact of Financial Liberalization on Financial Depth in Iraq," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 3(2), pages 063-074, December.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Allocative efficiency and financial deregulation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-49.
- Samiran Chakraborty, 2002. "Aspects of Financial Reforms In the Presence of Product Market Imperfection," Working papers 105, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- SODOKIN, Koffi, 2006. "La complémentarité des banques et des microbanques dans une approche de la comptabilité des flux et des stocks," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-09, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Ma, Chien-Hui & Smith, Bruce D., 1996. "Credit market imperfections and economic development: Theory and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 351-387, March.
- Rousseau, Peter L. & Vuthipadadorn, Dadanee, 2005. "Finance, investment, and growth: Time series evidence from 10 Asian economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-106, March.
- Daniel, Betty C. & Kim, Hong-Bum, 1996. "Financial dualism in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 213-234.
- James B. Ang, 2007.
"A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
03-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James B. Ang, 2008. "A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 536-576, 07.
- Roe, Alan, 1986. "Interest rates, employment and income distribution: a review of issues," ILO Working Papers 248590, International Labour Organization.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit, 2011. "Does finance matter for growth? what the data show," MPRA Paper 32937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Desai, Raj M. & Gueorguiev, Nikolay, 1998. "The political economy of financial repression in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2030, The World Bank.
- Bilge Kagan Ozdemir, 2009. "Banking Sector Stability During The Process Of Euro Adoption," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 9(1), pages 123-1236, June.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Dailami, Mansoor, 1990. "Fiscal policy and private investment in developing countries : recent evidence on key selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 559, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.